October TotM Groupings and Results

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Congratulations switch3flip!
Also Stuzz, Shulk and Voof did some amazing scores.

Me.... I think I did alright playing but apparently that was not good enough this time.

Cheers!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
And that was enough to win your bracket! Congrats!

There were a few of these, where it was either a bracket of a lot of low scores, thus the person that won would never have won in any other bracket, or a bracket filled with high scores that even 3rd place would have taken 1st in any other. And that's what I love about this tourney!!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Thanks Locksley and Gus!

Yes, congrats to Shulk, and also Stuzz, second totm and already 2:nd place!

Congrats on your SS score voof, and also Gus, best overall, killed it on PotO and BR!

Last edited:

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
3rd place on a month I thought would be my worst. Amazing.

And congrats to Switch3Flip & Stuzz for the top spots, and to Gus and Voof for getting those highest scores.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Thanks and congrats to all. I'm surprised as any to find myself in bold. I was happy with my SS score, surprised with my HH score (I really don't know where the points come from in that table) and didn't think I did terribly well with BR or POTO. Bring on the next TotM!

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Thanks everyone! I'm shocked I did so well and hope everyone enjoyed the day of pinball! Congrats to everyone who outdid their expectations and keep on flipping!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Happy to see there's still enthusiasm for this. Our numbers have been down, but this group that is showing up, always brings it. As long as you guys are happy playing, I'm happy hosting.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.