Official - Creature from the Black Lagoon & Black Knight Are Next Tables

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
FIGHT! AGAINST! ZREE! ENEMIES! *clomp clomp crack clomp*

CftBL looks highly interesting, to be honest I found Monster Bash a bit boring, too symmetrical, and a bit quiet next to the loud tables like MM or RBION. Creature has some nice loops and great, trashy art, even more so than MB. I will definitely check it out on iOS and am looking forward to see it in its fully glory on the 360 when I'm old ;)

N

Nik Barbour

Just been checking out the new tables on IPDB.

Black Knight looks awesome. I think I played the real table as a kid. My Dad used to travel for work, so during holidays I'd travel with him, but the daily treat used be a milkshake in 'The little chef' (motorway cafe chain) and a game on whatever pinball table was in that particular restaurant. This is definitely one we played.

CFTBL looks great, only worry is that is a hell of a lot of clear ramp!
Since Android got its texture optimisation update, tables with clear ramps (TOTAN) have been crippling the GPU on less powerful devices.
I Hope Ryan give us the menu option to downgrade the graphics before this one is released!
Table looks awesome though!

Last edited:

an ox

May 28, 2012
yay, Black Knight, another of my fave tables from university :).

It always sounds odd hearing the speech in English though. For some reason ours spoke French. Lots of yelling about "CHEVALIER NOIR". :D

F

Franky

speaking about scared stiff - isn't there a spider gimmick in the backbox? i'm wondering how they are going to convert this.

Last edited:

PenguinsFan88

Jun 30, 2012
So is this July release of Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight for the Android and Kindle Fire only?

Or will us PS3 owners get these tables for TPA in July too?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
So is this July release of Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight for the Android and Kindle Fire only?

Or will us PS3 owners get these tables for TPA in July too?

There's no date named for Android and Kindle in the message, only that DLC3 is availble for those 2 as well now.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
If we're lucky and Farsight has their act together, the consoles might see them in August. Generally speaking, the Android and iOS versions come out first.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.