On my dream project.

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
As some people who know me on the Facebook community; I tend to design documents based on the game [The Pinball Arcade] for the Nintendo Wii U (a underpowered underrated work of genius to me.) I decided to bring attention to a foreign phenomenon some people are soon getting a chance to tryout for the 1st time in 2 days to the near end of the month. But my ambitions are set for Wii U and the mysterious, yet to be unveiled game console codenamed: NX (obvious yet...). I want to tease this codename; "Project E". More will come in the following Fridays following my 17th birthday (yes, that is no typo!) to fill the blanks. Stay tuned and I will show you the page to keep track of this mystery.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
costanza-answering-machine.gif

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
Staring at that for minutes and I still can't see the end points.

To make sense; I am working on a passion project based on a series of SEGA-developed games featuring a prominent Japanese sensation. Instead of focusing on PlayStation systems however, I want to see how a game of it's scale could work on Wii U, and the other system codenamed NX.

I will show you a link to a page on Facebook where I will be exhibiting my project's direction, motive, features, and content every Friday starting on my 17th birthday (August 12th).

invitro

May 4, 2012
Well if he's making Godzilla, I hope he brings it to TPA because I'm curious about that table.

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
Well if he's making Godzilla, I hope he brings it to TPA because I'm curious about that table.

This is not the 50's in movies!, the late 00's in music! Pinball is out of the equasion in this off topic!

Last edited:

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
It's hard to explain what Project E is about, Godzilla is the First Sound of the past, while I am talking about The First Sound of the Future!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.