Bug (or inconsistency) - ORBS Special set incorrectly

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Try hitting the Queen's Chamber 7 times right off the bat and let it drain. Should get the standard knock sound for the special and the next ball will be ball 1.
Tried that already; got the QC Special at 298xxx points, no ORBS completions, no Sequence Feature completions, no Guardian Feature completions. I got the knock and a Replay (visible in credits display). Drained, next ball was Ball 2.

EDIT: 3 minutes later. Tried it (your suggestion) again, this time I got the knock, Replay, and EB. So now I have definitely gotten all possible combinations of (knock | EB | Replay) off of the Queen's Chamber Special.

Last edited:

Eegah

May 12, 2013
That's... weird. We're both using an iPad too (I'm on a 3 but shouldn't matter). Dunno man, Centaur hates you.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
quick update: Centaur changed his mind and awarded me an EB from the queens chamber so its hit or miss on any given special. I hope they don't break this to fix it i was enjoying the POP of the replay being awarded gave the arcade feel.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
I just hit this bug, not getting an EB after hitting the Chamber a bunch. Thing is, this was after several games where it was awarding extra balls.

And a restart of the app fixed it. I'm starting to think it might be a bug in the ROM but what do I know.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I just hit this bug, not getting an EB after hitting the Chamber a bunch. Thing is, this was after several games where it was awarding extra balls.

And a restart of the app fixed it. I'm starting to think it might be a bug in the ROM but what do I know.
you may be on to something. The key may be restart the APP. Another Update last night when hitting the QC centaur continued to be in a good mood and awarded me the EB each time special was lit. Was unable to test ORBS as i kept attacking the QC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.