Organized pinball tables format?

Rainetshop

Feb 25, 2013
While its cool to find tables by the TPA releases by seasons. Since these tables are of historical significance, I wish there was an option, to have the tables listed by years. Or, at the very least alphabetically. But especially by years, as it would be nice to see the technical improvements made over time.
I find it a bit cumbersome getting to specific tables. Or maybe at least have the year next to each icon?

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I agree, it would be nice to be able to sort tables in different ways... years, manufacturers, alphabetically (even though "my tables" is sorted alphabetically already), solid state, dmd, em, etc.
I'd also like to be able to create a favorite list - it's annoying to scroll though the whole table list every time past all those tables you don't really play.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Farsight have been working on a new UI for the game for the last, oh, 18 months now. Hopefully it should emerge this year! I would hope it would have sorting and filtering options as well, as it's really cumbersome to scroll through what is now, what, 60 tables? Theoretically, sorting such a small list by a small number of factors should be really easy to do, too.

Rainetshop

Feb 25, 2013
Farsight have been working on a new UI for the game for the last, oh, 18 months now. Hopefully it should emerge this year! I would hope it would have sorting and filtering options as well, as it's really cumbersome to scroll through what is now, what, 60 tables? Theoretically, sorting such a small list by a small number of factors should be really easy to do, too.

Any update on a new UI for the game yet? Every time I get an update, I keep hoping this is it! :)

Members online

Members online