owning but 'leasing out' a pinball machine???

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
just curious, totally fantasy-ville on my financial part... ;) but is anyone else out there enough of a pin fan, that they've bought a machine they didn't have room for at home, and instead installed it at a local business, like a restaurant/bar? (or even a laundrymat, like i've seen?? ;0) with enough insurance and elbow-grease?? ;)

not like i'm anywhere near such financial contemplation realistically, but i do get a kick thinking about a local sit-down restaurant/bar off the lake i'd discovered recently, that's like the reservoir's central "sportsbar" without having to go all the way back into town (twice the miles)... you don't go there with a hoity-toity restaurant reviewer attitude; you go there to "GRUB," and in capital letters! and oh man, do you get a nice big plate of it... :) plenty of TVs and a jukebox, and it already has a spacious game/pool-table room - but it does not yet have any videogames... maybe three or four pooltables ("FREE PLAY ALL DAY!" posted last i saw), sure, and a dart-setup, but nothing else, no xboxes or ps's... let alone any pinball! still is a really nice, really cool place; great GRUB i've gone back almost every weekend for now! ... and i keep thinking i'd love to find some pb there...

funny enough on my first visit there, wasn't too long ago when "red & ted" first dropped - i was playing my first test-rounds while sitting at the one window-table of the restaurant side, where i could see they had a crew of dudes in the same kinda hardhats as R&T giving the lot outside a fresh blacktop! i just couldn't stop thinking that, "man, if that table was in here in the gameroom, those guys and this kinda crowd out this way would play the helloutta that machine!!" ;0

so, that ended up making me wish that i was 1) rich enough! ;0 to buy a r&t, and 2) i'd easily negotiate with the owner of this newly-fave grub-stop to just put it here for me to come visit and play, as long as 3) the ownership/insurance/initial profit from the machine was assured and not some ham-handed, easily-screwable deal (either way!)

just that basically, it's all pretty much "fantasy" for me, but do any of you run any arrangements like this?? :) how goes that?? i'm curious...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.