Pacific pinball museum

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah I met NES nice guy, There were alot of kids brought to the party who would start a 4 player game and play 1 ball then walk away...POWER OFF/POWER ON almost every game i walked up to was half played and left. I was tired and forgot a few pics so here ya go.
IMG_4348.jpg

it actually got a little crowded later.
IMG_4350.jpg

I think my friend is going to buy an AC/DC after getting to play with the machine he really wants one now.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I have to get to one of the expo's in my area, so many tables I want to play. The only tables I have ever played are Fishtales, LOTR, lazer wars, who Dunit, Atlantis, transformers, Batman and my own Getaway.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Heres the video I made, its just a brief walk through. I would have got it up last night but my PS3 wasnt letting me and i was tired so I figured id get it today:)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
When I walk through the food room you might here me say "YUM YUM":) and when I see champion pub off with the guys tools on it I say "NOoooooo" but it was just off and I got many games on it, I havnt played it since the expo....the same machine.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I got to say I probably spent more time socializing (drinking and schmoozing) than playing pinball at first as I had a few brews for breakfast :) but once it cleared out I got my pin ON! Real Life pinball is humbling I played a couple games of CFTBL and FH and right away noticed you cant see under the ramps increasing the Oh S**T factor 2x! I eeked out a lowsy 33mil. on creature compared to 36 BIL. on TPA but knowing the rules and layout helped alot, Im kinda pinned out but Ive seen more pins in the last couple months then some have seen in a lifetime I just feel like Ive switched gears.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Such a shame that the images associated with skill's post are lost.

For great justice, I must refresh the pictures...

EDIT: the video has me salivating...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.