Pack 19 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Noticed the different ball size as well, both in this pack and earlier tables. Never played Victory before but I like it already.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If anyone can post these so they are directly visible in thread, please feel free to do so.

ereqa6ur.jpg

5ahy6yny.jpg

Tapatalk app has image hosting.

night

May 18, 2012
Thanks for posting the screenshots.

Class of 1812: colors of the slingshots are all blue, this is not correct, see original pic. Same as for the blue bubbles on the playfield artwork, blue colors are incorrect. The 'hand' looks great!

slingshots.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
10min play on lunch break - plays nice, I like the tilt meter.

Victory - ball too small on flippers - looks like a scaling problem as the ball seems the right size at the top of the playfield.
Size should grow towards the lower end of playfield.
Seems a bit too zoomed in on the flippers as well - they look huge on N7.

Edit - removed missing post question. It is there.

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Got another bug left over from last month's beta...

Initial entry on Victory is very slow and unresponsive, like HH and TO.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
'Scared Stiff Pro' is free table of the month, for anyone without Pro packs who wants to check out the tilt meter.
Goto Pro options within SS.

I gave it a try, and it crashed on me the first time... haven't been able to reproduce it though.

I've never bought a pro table, is it just me, or is the table exploration pinch-to-zoom backwards?

N

netizen

I've never bought a pro table, is it just me, or is the table exploration pinch-to-zoom backwards?

That is the way it always functions. It looks counter intuitive because of the way the table zoom in effect, as opposed to the way that browsers zoom in scale, imo.

I view it as pushing out and pulling in the view, it's all a matter of semantics really.

K

Korven

'Scared Stiff Pro' is free table of the month, for anyone without Pro packs who wants to check out the tilt meter.
Goto Pro options within SS.

I have a few tables with pro. I the tilt meter works well I'll might get a few more.

night

May 18, 2012
Alright, for the very last time then.. I know I waste my time on this, but just a quick rush-rush job that does illustrate my point about environmental lighting.
Left = FarSight, right is my point of view on this.

beforeandafter.jpg

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Device: Nexus 7

Victory light problems:
The bottom light in Victory has an angular overlay of the blue 50 thousand light when it should be a green 1x light.
The car light just above the finish line doesn't have a car graphic, but instead is an upside down F.
The top right 100 thousand light above the L of FUEL seems to be bugged. It stays lit during attract mode and seems to stay lit all the time unless the other 100 thousand light at top center is lit. The top right 100 thousand light is also cut off on its left.

Victory Camera:
When the event camera is turned on the camera zooms to the top right playfield when the ball goes there, but when there is a ball locked in the x-tra ball hole the camera no longer zooms when the other ball is in the top right playfield.
Edit- Not sure WHEN the ball gets captured here. I thought it was by getting an extra ball. I need to look at the rules. Either way, whenever this happens, the ball is captured and not in play, so I would assume the camera would still zoom.

Victory Note: Is the text for Checkpoint 2 that hard to see on the original table from a center standing position? Seems to me like you would have to actively look for it since it seems to be tucked away. Is there even a light there indicating that it's checkpoint 2 when it comes time to hit it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks for the reports guys, starting to forward them through the building. The lighting issue is a moot one, we don't have lighting on mobile =) it's all baked textures. Anyone else having trouble purchasing the Pro Pack?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
In addition to the two new tables Stuart put in a tilt meter (as you guys have found). We have also added a time limited tournament mode, so the user has a set amount of time to make a score now. This way it takes away a bit of the endurance trial aspects. Unfortunately, we will have to wait for an interim build for ios since they went out with a bug that I inadvertently introduce fixing another bug :mad:. There are also some back end tournament bug fixes that you won't notice.

Thanks Ryan :D

Anything interesting in the changelog?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Just took a look at the receipts and it looks like we have 21 orders that went through. So maybe it was a hicup in the system not sure. The payment declined error is also not ours but the play app's

Unable to purchase Table Pack 19 Pro...Payment Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts