Pack 19 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Does anyone else notice that CO1812 has the Funhouse effect on Multiball, where quite often as soon as the multiball begins one of the balls goes straight down the left outlane?

No, but I was getting multiballs going SDTM, but any ball that goes through the middle rollover (marked special) can pass through the bumpers untouched, so best to give a nudge as soon as you see one travel through that middle rollover.

N

netizen

No, but I was getting multiballs going SDTM, but any ball that goes through the middle rollover (marked special) can pass through the bumpers untouched, so best to give a nudge as soon as you see one travel through that middle rollover.

Thanks, Baron. I wonder if it's a matter of altering how the ball is plunged at the start of multiball to alter some of the trajectories at the start of the mode and if that is enough to set things off in enough of a different direction so that we are each experiencing enough of a difference?

I usually try and plunge for the crypt even if i am starting multiball, but I will try and make a concious effort to do a stronger plunge to send the ball to a different location and see if this has any effect on breaking my particular patterning.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks, Baron. I wonder if it's a matter of altering how the ball is plunged at the start of multiball to alter some of the trajectories at the start of the mode and if that is enough to set things off in enough of a different direction so that we are each experiencing enough of a difference?

I usually try and plunge for the crypt even if i am starting multiball, but I will try and make a concious effort to do a stronger plunge to send the ball to a different location and see if this has any effect on breaking my particular patterning.

I always plunge for the crypt too when starting multiball.
I oughta mix it up as well.

K

Korven

Can't find anything the rules in Co1812 about stacking EB's, but it seems to only allow on EB per ball, is this correct to the real thing?

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Hm, it looks like they finally stopped using direct SQL connections. I guess that's a good thing. At any rate, maybe someone borked the query on the backend. (eg: ORDER BY 'score' DESC)

Can't find anything the rules in Co1812 about stacking EB's, but it seems to only allow on EB per ball, is this correct to the real thing?

I'd check the documentation on ipdb, but Gottleib are bastards. http://ipdb.org/gottlieb_cease.html

Last edited:

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
All the light problems I reported are still there in Victory. :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
You did see Ryan's reply to your report, right?

Drawken was referring to the issues he reported below which are all still present in the public release and need to be corrected.

Victory light problems:
The bottom light in Victory has an angular overlay of the blue 50 thousand light when it should be a green 1x light.
The car light just above the finish line doesn't have a car graphic, but instead is an upside down F.
The top right 100 thousand light above the L of FUEL seems to be bugged. It stays lit during attract mode and seems to stay lit all the time unless the other 100 thousand light at top center is lit. The top right 100 thousand light is also cut off on its left.

You must be referring to what night posted.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
It doesn't look as though any beta (what there was of it) reported issues have been fixed this month.

I was hoping Victory ball scaling at least would have been fixed pre release. Victory art issues.
Landscape 1812 camera angles are still wrong.
uge6yvy7.jpg

HH scoring bug - I really hope this isn't in the next tournament.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
It doesn't look as though any beta (what there was of it) reported issues have been fixed this month.

I was hoping Victory ball scaling at least would have been fixed pre release. Victory art issues.
Landscape 1812 camera angles are still wrong.
uge6yvy7.jpg

HH scoring bug - I really hope this isn't in the next tournament.

Yeah, sorry to say, but ball in victory looks ridiculous. :( I am really surprised this bug wasn't fixed. I mean colours on slings in 1812 and ball lying under plunger might not even be noticed, but this?

And I really really hope 1812 will be slighly improved in framerate performance, but I'm afraid it won't as nobody else mentioned it. Am I the only one experiencing this? Ball stutters/skips frames mayby every three seconds. It doesn't happen on any other table except Dr.Dude and I've been begging for just a little tuning on that table for ages now. Every update I run straight to that table to see if there has been any improvements, but unfortunately I get disappointed every time. It's sadly just too much in the long run, I think I get dizzy or something. Or depressed. Is everyone playing on top of the line tablets and is my s3 already outdated? I bought it specifically for Pinball Arcade usage. Maybe table updates will come after the weekend. At least ball size in victory MUST be fixed. It's such an awesome table, I love the gameplay!

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Playing with the tilt meter enabled on my N7, if i shake hard enough to tilt, the app crashes. Every time.

Forgot to mention, it's on any pro table, not just the new table.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
Playing with the tilt meter enabled on my N7, if i shake hard enough to tilt, the app crashes. Every time.

Forgot to mention, it's on any pro table, not just the new table.

Worked fine in my testing. Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Android 4.3 (Stock JWR66Y) using Twilight Zone's Pro mode to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts