Pack #5 Initial Thoughts...

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
Hmm, I thought I was a harsh critic... but I guess I haven't been bothered by the colors. Taxi looks pretty decent to my eyes. HD holds no appeal for me, it just seems like a bad table to begin with.

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
I did get the bug of locking the ball and not having the second ball come out in Taxi. It makes the game impossible to finish and one of the times it happened I lost a huge score run. Disappointing, but overall I can deal with the rare bugs, but really hope they are able to fix these in future updates.

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
Taxi is very enjoyable perhaps a little washed out looking here and there but plays great.

And then there's the spoiler of the pack, Harley Davidson. Its just not a good table to emulate in the first place. I don't think I have seen one request for this table in either the forum or facebook pages. So many good titles too choose from and this clunker got picked from obscurity. Could have been Highspeed, HS2Getaway , Whitewater etc.

J2fold

Jul 28, 2012
Yea what about Red Dead Redemption? That game has to be the winner for most glitches per pixel.
Red Dead Redemption was the best game on the planet. I usually hate multiplayer, but loved it on RDR. In fact while on the subject they should make a Read Dead Redemption pinball. I know, I know that's not pinball Arcades department *just a thought*

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I kinda like Harley. It's different ... fast, lots of multi ball, little ball blocker thing between the flippers.
Just nice for a change of pace table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.