Pagg 2013 pin-a-go go

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Once again I am volunteering to help set up a pinball show. This to me is as much fun as the show! I get to meet other pin heads, move around dream machines :p and once the show starts I walk around with a fat head watching people enjoy themselves and this only adds to my enjoyment. I will be going with a friend I met by pin map on pinside.com We made our initial contact and pincation last year at THE PACIFIC PINBALL MUSEUM.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...nball-museum?highlight=pacific+pinball+museum
Last years PIN A GO GO was willies first show and he brought 2 machines he also brought 2 machines to PPE but we hadnt known eachother yet. This year he is bringing 2 machines to PIN A GO GO again and Im sittin shotgun! its a pickup so :p.
2013graphic.jpg

Here is the link with more info and a games list! WOW!
http://pinagogo.org/
Look forward to more coverage in a couple weeks!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Some good games on there that I haven't seen in person yet. I've been debating if I'm willing to make the trek up to Dixon from the southern East Bay Area. This just got a lot more tempting for me!

On a sidenote: I read in the Pacific Pinball Museum's newsletter last week that there will be no Pacific Pinball Expo this year as they are concentrating on finding a new home for the museum.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Alright Im all packed up and heading to my friends house and tomorrow we will load up 2 of his machines TAXI and DINNER and make the trek to DIXON CA.
I'll be taking lots of photos but not sure if I'll get to upload them until saturday or sunday at the latest.
Sotie I will be wearing an orange PIN striped SF GIANTS jersey and black SF hat and black shorts friday with a name tag with this avatar Hope to see you there!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Alright Im all packed up and heading to my friends house and tomorrow we will load up 2 of his machines TAXI and DINNER and make the trek to DIXON CA.
I'll be taking lots of photos but not sure if I'll get to upload them until saturday or sunday at the latest.
Sotie I will be wearing an orange PIN striped SF GIANTS jersey and black SF hat and black shorts friday with a name tag with this avatar Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the info. I won't be there until Sunday though.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Oh man.....so many pins and there mostley modern. Im kinda pinned out today taking a breather but going back again tomorrow.
First off I messed up my knee unloading the pins my friend brought I knew it was going to be a long day hobbling around on a bumb stick but I made it through and a 12 pack of beer helped and friday night I drank to excess so Imma have to go back just to get pictures for yallz.
1 big building over 100 pins and a smaller one with alot I need to get a final count.
IMG_5212_zps117cf8f5.jpg

IMG_5213_zps0b540597.jpg

IMG_5214_zps45a70982.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
color DMDs
IMG_5249_zps543203bb.jpg

oh and there was a metallica pin there :) I played it after i woke up from my alchohol induced nap :p its alright the music is probablly the best part about it I'll have to give it another go tommorow and get pictures of the other building and all the machines that is my mission before I crack the brews.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I will be there sunday too sotie I'll wear my giants jersey again, its going to be hot! metallica pin is crowded :p

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I remember that harlem globetrotter machine. I haven't thought about it for years. play a game of that for me SS.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Wow what a pin marathon....it was hotter 90-100 degrees farenhiet in the main rooms it was hard to concentrate and at first I stepped up to 5 machines on that didnt start and then when I found working games they were not leveled or just so weak I didnt want to play, that said i played every TPA table they hed there this included 3 different STTNG's and they were way mnore fun then TPA and not the drain monster its said to be.
I kinda got PINNED OUT the first day and was sore and almost not interested after all that work. Now picture time...as I write this, I am drained to 2% I'll just post pics and answer questions or comments latter and saorry for the blurries.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts