PAPA Circuit Final: LIVE April 11, 9:30 am ET

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I have been watching non-stop since the start and I am tired. He has been playing non-stop. Crazy!

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I warched the whole event 12 hours straight! It was done O3:45 am here in Sweden. I am dead tired heading to work. But it was worth it to follow it!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I watched it up until 1am BST, and they had just finished WW, what were the final results? I'd be shocked if Daniele didn't win.

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
I'd be shocked if Daniele didn't win.

Your 'taliano was down a point going into the final game on Iron Man; some guy named Keith Elwin kept pipping him. But who can tell me the odds of a guy playing 23 straight 4-man matches without coming fourth once? (Hint: It's no 56 game hitting streak, but it's no mere bagatelle either.)

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Daniele won lika a boss. Was crazy watching him play and really exciting final round on Iron Man since it basically was 3 people who could win it :)

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
Pinball should be more like golf. Europeans should mostly stick to courses made in Europe, and Acciari should only be allowed to play when somebody rolls out Fire Mountain or Farfalla. Why should we let some illegal alien come over here and put his name so high up on Sly Stallone's forehead we'll never see the end of it? What was the point of fighting WWII?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
But who can tell me the odds of a guy playing 23 straight 4-man matches without coming fourth once?
Assuming all players involved are equally likely to come in fourth on each game they play (not a particularly valid assumption given the format of the event and the histories of the participants), approximately 1 in 996.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.