PAPA TV: Livestreaming Pinball Kickstarter

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Considering how many times I've watched the tournament and tutorial videos on pinball.org, I'm probably morally obligated to contribute.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Considering how many times I've watched the tournament and tutorial videos on pinball.org, I'm probably morally obligated to contribute.

+1. I gave fifty bucks without a second thought. I might jump to a hundred. They've provided me with hours and hours of free entertainment. I've watched every tutorial and almost every tournament match on there. PAPA deserves my money. More Bowen = more fun for everyone!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
...did they have a time limit for the video? They're talking really really fast :)

Yeah I noticed this too, Bowen usually sounds so laid back but I think someone must have slipped him some speed before the video :). As a side note the just released episode 235 of geekgamer weekly is all about pinball again and they talk at length about this kickstarter.

stevevt

Mar 31, 2012
This was done after the Pinburgh finals so he's probably hopped up on Coffee.

After the events, the belt and cup are long gone. I assume it was done some time before the circuit finals. But they're still probably hopped up on coffee and working with a hard time cap on the video.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I just hope this doesn't mean they're going to stop adding replayable videos at pinball.org. And I tried to tune in to the streaming Pinburgh thing but I dunno maybe it was the wrong time or I didn't have the right plugin or I clicked something wrong but anyway I couldn't get anything to come up. Guh I guess I'm old and easily confused. : P

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I just hope this doesn't mean they're going to stop adding replayable videos at pinball.org. And I tried to tune in to the streaming Pinburgh thing but I dunno maybe it was the wrong time or I didn't have the right plugin or I clicked something wrong but anyway I couldn't get anything to come up. Guh I guess I'm old and easily confused. : P

They will do weekly episodes on YouTube with interviews and tutorials so they said in the kickstarter promo.

karl

May 10, 2012
Damn! Now they are shipping all three blu-ray discs to outside of USA backers also. There goes 235 dollars. ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts