Paragon is Missing From PSN Store

BallyTheDog

Apr 22, 2018
I want to make sure that I have all tables in my DLC folder before June 30, but one of them (Paragon) is missing from the store. Seeing how it's a Bally table, it's important that players have one last chance to claim it before the deadline.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I can confirm it seems to be missing, but there are more issues. Note I am using the web access to the PSN store logged in with my account (I only have one); I've sorted the DLC by release date, newest first.

Scrolling down I can confirm my Season Pass 7 (regular) shows up as Purchased, the pro version as unavailable and the pro upgrade $13.49 (Canadian). Which is all as expected. However, from the top down:

Banzai Run -- shows up as $6.99, Pro $10.99 and the Pro upgrade as 'Unavailable'
Sorcerer -- same as above
Pistol Poker -- $6.99, Pro $10.99 AND the Pro upgrade $5.49
Al's Garage band -- Free, Pro $10.99 and Pro upgrade 'Unavailable'
Cactus Jacks -- "blank", Pro $10.99 and Pro upgrade 'Unavailable'
When I go in, I can "Choose a version" which offers Upgrade free and Upgrade $6.99
for some reason the next ones are Championship Soccer Pro ($10.99), CFTBL and BK Pro Pack (Unavailable) and Upgrade ($5.49)
Fathom -- Free, Pro $10.99 and Pro upgrade 'Unavailable'
Firepower II -- same as above
Ghostbusters -- Free (I have this on SPA as well).

This selection shows how messed up PSN entitlements currently are; the regular versions of all individual tables should all show up (for me) as Free/Purchased and where applicable, the Pro version as unavailable, and the Pro Pack available for purchase.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
tenor.gif

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
I bought all the seasons at once, and a number of the tables would not show up in My Tables section. Here are some tips on how to get the tables loaded in those cases. Some of them I was able to buy individually from the game by clicking one at a time and buying for $0.00. Didn't work for all, as I would end up getting 'Item not available for sale'. For those I was able to find them in PSN store on a computer, and downloading for free as well. Some would give you a choice to download a paid version or a free version - always picked free. There were a few tricky ones, that would not show licenses for PS4 (only PS3 and Vita), it was because they were bundled differently for the two systems. Instead of searching "Pinball Arcade El Dorado", you need to search for just "El Dorado". After you buy all the tables for free, you need to then go on your PS4 Account Settings and click "Restore Licenses". After that, if you start the game, and click on "Old Seasons", you should immediately get a prompt stating that "All tables are already purchased". All the tables should also show up in "My Tables" menu. A royal pain in the ass I had to go through for the amount of money I had to drop on this.

Last edited:

The M

Aug 20, 2017
Wow! LOL bought them all at once eh? That is awesome. I bought a lot at once too when I moved from PS3 to PS4 I bought the first five seasons at once so I know what you are talking about and yes it's an act of congress to gather all the tables, but after playing this for over 2 years I can tell you it's a purchase well made if you like Pinball. Nothing better out there in my opinion and the Bally and Williams tables are all great to have.

Atariboy

May 31, 2018
I bought seasons 2-7 here in recent days and have been stumbling through this. Was especially a pain since I don't actually own a PS4 as of yet. I ended up figuring it all out after I noticed things didn't look at all right on my download list, minus four season 7 tables.

Paragon was of course AWOL and the final three tables of season 7 all lacked a free version. Farsight fixed me up with a code for Paragon (Delisted for copyright issues) though to get it in my download list, and I see that free versions of the final three tables are finally available for season 7 pass holders to get them added to their download list.

As I understand it, just the season 7 pass is all that's needed to unlock all of this in Pinball Arcade (Unlike seasons 4/5, where you must "purchase' the free version of each individual table to get the content). But I'm still glad for a bit of extra security to be able to see these four tables in my download list on the Playstation Store website.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts