Paragon

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Can anyone please explain in some further detail what's going on with Paragon?

One title vaguely says it's "delisted for copyright issues" from the PSN store, but I bought Season 7 for PC on Steam recently and guess what; Paragon was in there. Will we get an update with a "changed" Paragon (like some other tables were modified) or will it stay as-is?

For further clarity, does that mean you can't buy Paragon individually but it is still available until June 30 when you buy the PS4 Season 7 pass (I already have that on PS4 so I'm not asking for myself).

Atariboy

May 31, 2018
I believe you're referencing my post. Farsight sent me three e-mails in response to some issues I was having. Here was the second e-mail, which was the one that concerned Paragon.

"Also here is a code for the Paragon table since it has been removed form the store for Copyright issues.

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

So that was literally all I had to add, since Farsight didn't elaborate on what the copyright issues were that led them to withdrawing it from individual sale. Happily though, they've apparently kept it in the season pass.

They did this for me I suspect to placate me since I was concerned about it not showing up in my download list, although Pinball Arcade apparently changed how things work with seasons 6 and 7. The season 6/7 bundles were showing up on my download list, which apparently was enough unlike the earlier two or three seasons that required you to "buy" the free version of each table after purchasing the pass.

But as someone buying this in advance of actually buying a PS4 due to the pending delisting of 2/3's of the content, I wanted this little extra bit of security of having that table showing up in my download list with all the others, just in case (Since I obviously can't go and actually check myself without owning the hardware, and don't know if I could resolve the issue after June 30th if the table was unavailable to me upon buying a PS4).

Last edited:

Hockeyabe

Jun 28, 2012
Hi all,

While waiting for a final sale that may never come, the Paragon issue had me freaked out enough to get it done sooner than later.
US, PSN. I was in game looking at season 7. All tables had option to buy, except Paragon (Not yet added or removed from store message.)

I figured I would take my chance.

NOT from store.playstation.com
NOT from the Playstation shop app
but!

From within the store in the Pinball Arcade App itself. I paid the $29.95. Went to my tables, and there was her wide body in all her glory. Played a quick game to make sure. Works fine! Now to unlock some goals.

I will be getting seasons 5 and 6 on PS soon, completing TPA except for Gold Addams Family (I Kickstarted, but not at $100)and will then be complete. I have Stern Pinball Arcade on the Switch, and will likely be going over there if tables are added to the app at some point. Will keep to TPA on PSN if a Season 8 comes and chase your high scores there!

Cheers.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
completing TPA except for Gold Addams Family

Yeah, that's irritating me too! When i go to my personal scores page in Leaderboards, I have scores (some good, some bad) for ALL tables, except Addams Family Gold which is completely blank. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts