Past newsletters ?

Belgarion

Apr 17, 2013
Hi !
Is there a way to read pat newsletters ? No archive is available on FS website but i imagine that links to the web version of the emails should be available somewhere.
Thanks for your help !

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi !
Is there a way to read pat newsletters ? No archive is available on FS website but i imagine that links to the web version of the emails should be available somewhere.
Thanks for your help !

I'm currently in the process of getting approval to post and archive FarSight's newsletters here on the forum.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm currently in the process of getting approval to post and archive FarSight's newsletters here on the forum.

That'd be fantastic! I got all of 2 newsletters in the past, then they stopped coming. No matter how many times I go to the website and enter my email, no new ones come.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
That'd be fantastic! I got all of 2 newsletters in the past, then they stopped coming. No matter how many times I go to the website and enter my email, no new ones come.

I have the same issue. It would be ideal if forum members could access the newsletters here. Thanks, PiN WiZ.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts