Bug PC Version 1.19.6 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I'm not going to bother filing a real report about this but victory has some really weird massive clown flippers. Can anyone confirm if that's the case with the real machine? They're seriously almost double the size of any other table released.

Luca del Torchio

Jul 19, 2012
windows 8.1 pro 64bit
ati radeon 6900
intel core2 quad cpu q9300 2,5mhz
8gb ram
the framerate is locked at 30fps at any resolution

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Title Bug: Not meeting the Shader Model 3 requirement results in an eternal wait
OS Version: XP
Graphics Card: Intel Mobile 945 Express (aka Intel GMA 945)
Ram: 1GB

Frequency of Occurrence: 100% if you don't meet the requirements

Expected Result: Throw an error dialog informing you that you don't meet the requirements
Actual Result:Black screen in landscape mode (768x1366), a frozen screen in portrait (1366x768)

Set display mode
Resolution = 640x480
PixelFormat = 22
DepthFormat = 75
StencilBits = 8
Create DX9 Device
Create Device Success
PC_InitShaders FAILED!
Failed!!!

Last edited:

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
Twilight zone flashers are broke when lit, although you can see the reflection on the sidewalls.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
Title Bug: No analog control of nudge using Xbox 360 Controller
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6850, AMD Radeon HD 7950, as well as Intel HD 3000.
Ram: 16GB
Version 1.19.1
Display Mode: “Full Screen”
Display Resolution: 1360x768, 1920x1080, 2560x1440
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Controller: Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver with default control layout

Expected Result: Like the Xbox 360 versions of TPA and The Williams Collection, I expect to use the left analog to nudge the table, how hard I hit the stick should vary how hard the table is nudged. Instead, the response is like using digital inputs like a keyboard. Even if I ever so slowly move the analog stick, it instantly goes from 'not nudging' to 'WHAM!'. There's no finesse to nudging in this manor.

Comment: Maybe this was removed as a design decision and is not a bug at all? To be clear hardware specs, it should be noted that I've tested this on an A8-3870K w Radeon HD 6850 HTPC, i7 3770k/Radeon HD 7950 Workstation, and i7 2630QM laptop. The results were the same across the board.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I'm getting the same results with a wired Xbox 360 controller. Now I know why I am getting more tilts and tilt warnings than I did on my PS3 or Xbox 360.

joeblade

Nov 4, 2013
Title Bug: (ERROR) shows instead of values in purchase area and im unable to purchase season packs (in UK) & unable to login to account!
Graphics Card: NVidia Titan
Ram 16GB
Frequency: Always

Added more funds to the steam wallet this morning, relaunched the game and it's still reading as (ERROR) in the season packs, when I go to purchase it pauses then kicks me back out to the table select screen...I can play any table....just have to play the demo versions.

Haven't tried a table pack purchase yet as I wanted to get the whole season pack as I thought it was cheaper...

Downloaded the game at about 10pm last night GMT....was there an issue at that point from a european/uk standpoint?

I did install this to my D: drive.....didn't think that would be a problem...

Also can't login to my PA account, apparently not the only one with this issue....

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
Title Bug: (ERROR) shows instead of values in purchase area and im unable to purchase season packs (in UK) & unable to login to account!
Graphics Card: NVidia Titan
Ram 16GB
Frequency: Always

Added more funds to the steam wallet this morning, relaunched the game and it's still reading as (ERROR) in the season packs, when I go to purchase it pauses then kicks me back out to the table select screen...I can play any table....just have to play the demo versions.

Haven't tried a table pack purchase yet as I wanted to get the whole season pack as I thought it was cheaper...

Downloaded the game at about 10pm last night GMT....was there an issue at that point from a european/uk standpoint?

I did install this to my D: drive.....didn't think that would be a problem...

Also can't login to my PA account, apparently not the only one with this issue....

I managed to purchase Season 1 with no problems mate.

kmet14

Jun 19, 2013
Exactly the same here, there so no difference even if I enable 16x aa.

Yep, same thing here, I'll just toss my specs in:

Title Bug: Graphics - Post-processing
OS Version: Windows 8 64-bit
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD7870 using Catalyst 13.9
Version: 1.19.1
Display Mode: Fullscreen, Windowed, Fullscreen Windowed
Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency of Occurrence: Always when post-processing is enabled.

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
Title Bug: No analog control of nudge using Xbox 360 Controller
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6850, AMD Radeon HD 7950, as well as Intel HD 3000.
Version 1.19.1
Display Mode: “Full Screen”
Display Resolution: 1360x768, 1920x1080, 2560x1440
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Controller: Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver with default control layout

Expected Result: Like the Xbox 360 versions of TPA and The Williams Collection, I expect to use the left analog to nudge the table, how hard I hit the stick should vary how hard the table is nudged. Instead, the response is like using digital inputs like a keyboard. Even if I ever so slowly move the analog stick, it instantly goes from 'not nudging' to 'WHAM!'. There's no finesse to nudging in this manor.

Comment: Maybe this was removed as a design decision and is not a bug at all? To be clear hardware specs, it should be noted that I've tested this on an A8-3870K w Radeon HD 6850 HTPC, i7 3770k/Radeon HD 7950 Workstation, and i7 2630QM laptop. The results were the same across the board.

I'm getting the same results with a wired Xbox 360 controller. Now I know why I am getting more tilts and tilt warnings than I did on my PS3 or Xbox 360.

Confirmed, no analog control for the stick on a wired 360 here, it's just digital.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Still getting the Dr Dude 'zoom in on the mix master during multiball'. It happens when you shoot the mix master. The view shouldn't change.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
I'm not going to bother filing a real report about this but victory has some really weird massive clown flippers. Can anyone confirm if that's the case with the real machine? They're seriously almost double the size of any other table released.

You know I was just trying the demo on iOS the other day and I think it's just an optical illusion or some sort of shading/reflection problem. When the ball is on the flippers it's in front of this red background that makes it look really small. If you watch as the ball rolls down the inlane it will actually appear to shrink as it passes the edge of the red box and rolls onto the flipper. It's like the edge of the ball blends in to the background perfectly or something.

I'm slightly colorblind, though, so your mileage may vary.

joeblade

Nov 4, 2013
I managed to purchase Season 1 with no problems mate.

Nimrod....I deleted the version on my D: drive and reinstalled it on my C: drive....launch game and (ERROR) is still showing on all the purchase amounts and still kicking me out when I try a season purchase....any chance you could briefly explain how you went about making the purchase from with PA.

Starting to really get on my tits now lol!!

EDIT: I have included the log entry incase this gives any more clues!!

GetProductPrice Open Url Failed 12045
Start Purchase Table Pack 23

Txn StartPurchase
Txn Open Url Failed 12045
Txn StartPurchase Failed
Purchase Complete
Purchase Failed

Last edited:

Retron

Oct 31, 2013
Nimrod....I deleted the version on my D: drive and reinstalled it on my C: drive....launch game and (ERROR) is still showing on all the purchase amounts and still kicking me out when I try a season purchase....any chance you could briefly explain how you went about making the purchase from with PA.

Starting to really get on my tits now lol!!
I'm not Nimrod, but as I bought season pack 1 earlier...

I went to a random season 1 table. A menu option popped up saying to buy either the pack containing the table or the whole season. I chose the whole season option, which then asked whether I wanted normal or pro. I chose pro and a web broswer window popped up which allowed me to add funds to my Steam wallet (I paid by PayPal). A few more clicks later and I was dumped back at the main menu - there was no confirmation but when I went into My Tables they were all listed.

Do you have any extra firewall software other than what comes with Windows? If so, it might be worth disabling it temporarily just in case it's blocking something.

joeblade

Nov 4, 2013
Thanks for the reply Retron, I already thought of that and checked my firewall but valve and PA are set to "allow connections" so there should be no issues....?

Retron

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks for the reply Retron, I already thought of that and checked my firewall but valve and PA are set to "allow connections" so there should be no issues....?
Shouldn't be, but it's unable to retrieve the info from Valve's servers - hence the Open URL failed messages. Either a) it's looking for a file which doesn't exist (unlikely, as others can see it) or b) something's blocking access.

I still reckon it's worth completely disabling the firewall just to test. Here I just use the inbuilt Windows firewall, that combined with the NAT my router does seems to be sufficient.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
12045 is an error code relating to certificates. My initial guess would be some sort of firewall or anti virus software blocking access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.