PDF Guide not found =( And Camera mod don't like actual steam versione

alulabxxx

Jan 13, 2017
Hi all. I'm new here.
I need help =(

i try to take pdf of camera mod guide but like doesn't work: http://1drv.ms/1Om8uvX =(((

Now, i try to do something from my self, but latest camera mod don't work with steam versione of pinball arcade. What can i do? TNX all for help

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i mean no insult but can some of itlian members converse for a better translation?

i gather youve some issues?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Hi all. I'm new here.
I need help =(

i try to take pdf of camera mod guide but like doesn't work: http://1drv.ms/1Om8uvX =(((

Now, i try to do something from my self, but latest camera mod don't work with steam versione of pinball arcade. What can i do? TNX all for help

asit cunnretly stands noex camera mod needs to be updated per tpa update it not your faultand will be fixed

JakeBerry

Jan 29, 2017
having issues launching the editor with PBA 11

Mod has been updated to work with game version vs 1.57.15 DX11.

Hey man I really think what you have done is awesome here. I am a first time cabinet builder and I am wanting to get PBA set up in my cabinet like you guys did with the camera mod. I have checked and double checked all of my settings and I keep scratching my head. I launch the camera mod and it says that it is looking for the .exe of PBA 11 and when I launch PBA 11 with administrator priviledge it says found! But then it doesn't do anything and there is no overlay injected that I can see. If you guys could give me some input to help me out and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

thank you

John Penner

Feb 15, 2017
I have Steam installed to the root of the C: drive (C:\Steam\Steam.exe) and have The Free Camera Mod also loaded in the root of the C: drive C:\Thefreecameramod). I have the camera mod pointing to TPA in the Steam folder and all is good. I am running Win10 64bit. Be sure to run the Pinball Arcade Configuration Utility and adjust the DX11 setting as per the guide. I then launch the camera mod and then launch TPA. Start the table and then start playing with the sliders. It is a bit fiddly and time consuming, but it works like a charm. Lets hope that Farsight implements these features in a future build so we can enjoy virtual pinball the way it was meant to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Members online