Pick your favorite yet to be confirmed non-licensed tables

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Fish tales. I played it a lot on holiday two weeks ago and it was fun. Yesterday i found a White Water in a very very small arcade in front of the beach. Never played one before and i fell in love immediately. I truly desire to play it in TPA, also because the owner didn' t want to make a price to sell it...

Last edited:

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Cactus Canyon
High Speed II
Champion Pub
Fish Tales
No Good Gophers
Junk Yard
Tee'd Off
Cyclone
Banzai Run

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was just sitting on my couch in the dark wishing I could play White Water. Yeah, it's kind of a slow evening around here. But it would be nice to see a little White Water around The Pinball Arcade.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
White Water
Cue Ball Wizard
Eight Ball Deluxe
Royal Flush
Cactus Canyon
Queen of Hearts
Slick Chick
Fireball
King of Diamonds
Bank Shot
4 Million BC
Cyclone
Bad Cats
Big Guns
Xenon

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
White Water
Cactus Canyon
Fish Tales .
played all three of them to death in the arcades and i am sure would all be amazing on TPA :)

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Love the theme on White Water and Fish Tales, as well as Roadshow.

Road Show
White Water
Class of 1812

I want Class Of 1812 for a very specific reason: They had this machine in a little arcade at a dutch vacation park way back in 2006. I wasn´t into pinball then, but the attract tune just stuck in my head ever since. (This is the same arcade where I later found an Addams Family calmly sitting in the back room.)

Chipmunkbbq

Dec 27, 2012
Besides the big ones like White Water, Fish Tales, Addams Family etc. I would love to see the following DMD games
In no particular order:

Safe Cracker - never played one, interesting concept.
Diner, Black Rose, Whodunnit, Riverboat Gambler - never saw/ played these back in the arcades.

Junkyard, jack*bot ( for the trilogy), Hurricane, High Speed2, Road Show.

I hope the interest stays high enough to see these all come out. Bring on the 70s and 80s games as well.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Banzai Run
White Water
Red & Ted's Road Show
And two Pins that I haven't played IRL:
Safecracker
Cactus Canyon

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.