Pin themes that haven't been made

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Exactly, or what about boobcups? Never done before.

BoobCup.jpg

Point taken. This is why words like 'never' or 'ever' should never be used. Just an attempt to keep this thread going

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I've been think a lot of the old sega game Zaxxon lately. That would be cool with a rocket firing robot.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
Something I realized is that, with all of the machines Stern has made themed on music bands, it has not yet made one themed on The Beatles. There was that Beat Time EM table from the 1960s or so, but to my knowledge, there hasn't been a Beatles-themed pinball machine after pinball could actually play music. Same goes with Michael Jackson.

I don't think there's been one with science treated as a serious subject yet. Any time academics is used as a theme, it is extremely soft science fiction (like with Strange Science or Genesis), was licensed from something that real scholars would find annoying (like Apollo 13) or is from literature, which is easy (like with Falstaff or Phantom of the Opera). I would like to see something that I think would make a scientist, mathematician, historian, or anthropologist smile from thorough fact-checking and accuracy of the subject. The Brain doesn't count as it's a one-of-a-kind palette swap of The Simpsons Pinball Party for a museum.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Or what about an aquarium pin? Those guys on TANKED can make a fish tank out of anything. There'd be a lot of electrocuted dead fishes tho. Nvm, that's a bad idea lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts