Pinball Arcade Chat Room

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Fritti is the bouncer, didn't you know that? :)
It's that @ChanServ guy that gives me the willies. Dude is always there like Sauran's Eye.

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
I'm always idling in there, but say my name and I might even respond! That's so weird man!

This is why, SKILL_SHOT. FWIW I'm on EU time (GMT+1) so I'm not sure I can respond when I'm asleep. I just prefer to idle instead of having to remember to connect every time.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Achtung! The next Beelzebozo calling me "sadistic" will have to endure severe punishment. The punishment being countless mashup clips posted in the music video thread, jawohl!

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Achtung! The next Beelzebozo calling me "sadistic" will have to endure severe punishment. The punishment being countless mashup clips posted in the music video thread, jawohl!

By "sadistic clown" I was referring only to that creepy avatar, not your personal disposition. Though subjecting the music video thread to mashup clips would certainly qualify.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
the chatroom is now open.....

ill be the creature and bonzo can be my ladyfriend

or molly if you stalk me*fingers crossed*

jeff!

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Is that why you sat in the PS store for hours too?

Ehh, can't remember the exact occasion, but usually, no I don't idle there. It's possible I got distracted while browsing the store, certainly. I can leave the chatroom if it bothers you that much? It's just how I am used to using IRC. I idle in a LOT of other channels as well, only occasionally checking in when I have the time. But I'm fine with going with the flow of this one, no big deal.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
dude i wouldnt worry lol skillshot just doesnt really use irc the art of idling is an aquired taste...feel free to idle and pop in when you can im sure jared would say the same.

onky resson i dont idle is my ipad regulary ,icks me out, im a sadist i got a nice irssi script on my box

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont care Im just dont get why one would sit in a CHAT room idle by all means idle, i will be refering to you as BILLY from now on:p

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Just FYI, SKILL_SHOT and I made up:

20121211-pafchat.png

:D:D:D

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Re: Pinball Arcade Chatroom

I just ping people and if they are there they respond. I also find it is better to try and remain in the chat room for more than 60 secs. ;-)

Some people think that we'll respond when you fly in, ask if anyone is paying attention but don't ping by full username (so the IRC client flashes/dings/vibrates), then leave after a minute.

Most PC IRC clients worth their salt will tab complete usernames for you. I haven't found an Android IRC client that does this yet.

If anyone knows of one, let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.