Pinball Arcade Chat Room

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
offical notice im done with chat....that freak dedpop cant stay away...hes not a member i want **** all to do with

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
It was such a civil chat between us.
And then... this public post ?!?

You're a weird weird guy you know that ?

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
havent bumped this thread in while because the only creature who joins seems to be the one guy i hate

anyhow chats open....dare i?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
after months this no mark wanker knew who i was talking about, the forum has gone to maybe 5 posts a day, him and his ilk made it so

i realise the mjaority dont get my issue but know me, ive felt out of place beacuse of that ****er

i realise im being honest in my posts so its bad and ill be deleted but hes bad news

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
all i can really say is i did my thing and since the forum was created me and the members had fun. creatures like him put me off, and mu responses are violiate because its dying a slow death...good bye all i wont vist anymore those that know me ill keep in touch

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
all i can say is your direct reason ive been absent for months now...and now i give up....the forum will see whu your a waste of space at some point

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I did not know I had so much power over the fate of this forum ! ;)
And your crude language really shows what kind of poor guy you are.

Jokes aside, you're clearly suffering from serious mental disorders and you really should motivate yourself to seek treatement.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.