Pinball Arcade on iPad iOS 10.0.2 with NES30PRO Gamepad

nysa81

Nov 12, 2016
Hello

Trying to get Pinball Arcade working on my iPad with the NES30 gamepad.
The gamepad is set to iCade mode and the Pinball Arcade is set to iCade mode, and this is still not working, why?

Any suggestions what to do?
Is it only the 8-Bitty gamepad that works with Pinball Arcade?

Thanks

Fredrik from Sweden

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
its been some time but both models should work with tpa..its been a long time tho maybe someone who used the most recent os/tpa combo could pipe in

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No kidding it's been a long time. My batteries are dead. I'll have to come back here later with my results.

In the meantime, have you tried the controller with any other apps? If they don't work, check to make sure the controller is "paired" with the iPad properly.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
in that case i can only suggest the OP check if his controller type has fully icade support and that as you suggested its paired correctly...if all else fails report it as a bug to [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] i dobut they have offical support for niche controllers but maybe something can be done to help resolve the issue

nysa81

Nov 12, 2016
It´s paired correctly, I have used this gamepad for NES and SNES simulators, also for other simulators on my iPad, I use it alot when I´m doing long distance flights, so the gamepad is working perfectly :)
Here are the specs: http://www.nes30.com/

I have paired it on Bluetooth on my iPad, I set the gamepad to Mode 3 (iCade mode), then i start Pinball Arcade and set it to iCade, but non of the buttons react to nothing ingame... so sad about this ;(
I have also updated the gamepad with the latest firmware.

nysa81

Nov 12, 2016
Is there a guide or a video somewhere that tells you how to connect an iCade gamepad to Pinball Arcade?
Just want to make sure that I´m doing it correct...

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Yes, the nes30 pro and other 8bitdo bluetooth controllers have a native iCade mode, it should spoof an iCade.

I have one myself but haven't tried it on TPA. I'll check it out.

monza

Mar 26, 2016
I have 8bitdo bluetooth controller that works in PA but need to remap the buttons to left and right shoulder buttons, is this possible?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.