Pinball Backglass Clock Widget's for Android.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Gottlieb's 'Fire Queen' clock widget (recc 4x3) download able here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/df4h821z83zuigo/Fire-Queen.zw

sy9upygy.jpg

Chose this because I love the artwork mainly, but also because it allowed me to be more ambitious with the background lighting.
Went darker with this one and put in 41 separate individual light sources, mainly based on where I could see sources on a lit pic from IPDB.
The Queen is constantly lit, the 00 through 90 lights are hooked up to the batt percent, and the rest I set on random. Quite pleased with the result. Only drawback is Zooper only refreshes every 30secs so it isn't a quick light show. Light effect can be darkened to suit by changing the opacity of the front art (shown above at 55% - which looks best to me).
Light sources and screen shown below.
tebepe7u.jpg

avetahub.jpg

Managed to do more reels with this glass also, without being overfaced. 10 reels is about perfect for a clock I reckon. Pulled off overlapping reels as well for the first time.

It looks best on a HD screen unfortunately. It's much better looking on my SGS4, and looks a little bit washed out on my N7. I think this is just down to the lighting technique and quality of the original art source, but it's the best I could get my hands on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.