Pinball designer style trademarks

May 11, 2012
Is there a site that lists tables by designer? I'm wondering why we haven't gotten any Steve Ritchie tables yet. I remember F-14 killing me in the dorm lobby back in '88

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Unfortunately, that function brings up all their credits, not just the ones they were lead designer on. Someone who didn't know any better would think that Medieval Madness's designer (Brian Eddy) also made Black Rose, The Machine: Bride of Pin*Bot, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, and Funhouse.

Oops, sorry, I didn't look very closely at the search results.

Here's his list on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Ritchie#Steve_Ritchie.27s_games

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
IPDB.ORG will give you a lot if you try to search for specific designers. I'd try pinside.com. Pick a table. F-14 for example. On its page will be listed the person's credited with design, art etc. Click on Steve Ritchie and you'll get a list of his tables.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
IPDB.ORG will give you a lot if you try to search for specific designers. I'd try pinside.com. Pick a table. F-14 for example. On its page will be listed the person's credited with design, art etc. Click on Steve Ritchie and you'll get a list of his tables.

Right on. I thought I remembered there was a way to do it at pinside too.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

Much better. While all credits still pop up, at least it tells the specific function they performed in creating the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.