Pinball HD collection - IOS

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
Now, even their individual tables are getting the in-app nonsense. Can we please take away their Apple Design Award?

night

May 18, 2012
Did it have ball reflection before the update? That looks very good. Games are too easy unfortunately, it should be like Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot, then it will be bloody good, because graphic, sound and theme-wise these tables are great. It needs good flippers as well, these are toy flip-flops.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
UPDATE: update now rolling out for all APPS you can now hide the cheats panel in the menu. this applies to the single APPS and the HD collection apps. You just have to tap no on the "do you want to use an extra ball" pop up. I can tolerate that long as i can hide the cheats panel during game play.
EDIT: also war pinball HD has received this update you can hide the cheats panel in the settings menu. All appear to have received a graphics engine update as graphics are better .

Last edited:

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
The graphics are great, sure. But none of these tables are any fun. And the thing that makes me crazy is that if a ball rolls through an already lit lane, the lane is unlit. Where else does that happen? I can’t think of any other table that does this, and that happens in every single Gameprom table.

night

May 18, 2012
The graphics are great, sure. But none of these tables are any fun. And the thing that makes me crazy is that if a ball rolls through an already lit lane, the lane is unlit. Where else does that happen? I can’t think of any other table that does this, and that happens in every single Gameprom table.

You have to admit, the samples are great on Platoon: 'Hurry up, bubble-but'! :cool:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
another real odd hing is starting with 4 balls never heard of that on a real table its 3 or 5 to start (now-a-days 3)

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
I noticed with the most recent update that two games that were previously locked out with the Duo Controller (that weren't supposed to be locked) are unlocked: Snow and Da Vinci. I hadn't used the controller for a while so maybe this had previously been corrected.

Vinc3Has3

May 11, 2013
Had a love/hate relationship with them. Was primarily ticked-off when they created the newer Pinball HD Collection app, after I had supported them buy buying the original collection, and the War Collection, and the Rocks, etc. preferring one app to many, I kept the newer app an just unlocked a few favorites (DaVinci, AC/DC, Platoon). then I would get bored, still be a bit ticked, and dump it, only to reload it again a few months later...and dump it again.

I reloaded when I heard they finally released Red Planet, which is interesting. They also added Pirates, which I noticed was on the Android app. The rather exciting part came when I loaded the older, original collection to see what they may have added to it - and when I went back to the Newer, HD Collection app, all the original tables were now unlocked! I don't know if this is an iOS 8 thing, or if I missed a memo, but, sure enough, I reloaded my older purchase of the War app, and "poof" they were also automatically unlocked back in the newer collection App.

So, I then bought Red Planet and Pirates, and now have everything unlocked, except for Snow and Holloween - totally don't float my boat in any way. I was afraid that if I deleted the other apps that things would revert, but they are all still there! Apologies if everyone knew this. If Gameprom sent an alert, I probably didn't have it installed, at the time...glad I stumbled into it, at any rate.

I also noticed that the Tank table, added to the original collection and the android app, is the Missing In Action table, without the license. Makes me want to replay Missing In Action, to see why they felt it was good enough to create a generic version for the other apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.