Pinball Labs Kickstarter

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
cmon people lets get some more wizard backers!! If your a fan of pinball in the digital form at all you owe it to yourself to back this kickstarter!!! cmon people dont you see the potential this has~! backing at wizard is just the same as buying the game ahead of time, u know your all gonna buy it anyway so just do it now so that it actually happens!

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
cmon people lets get some more wizard backers!! If your a fan of pinball in the digital form at all you owe it to yourself to back this kickstarter!!! cmon people dont you see the potential this has~! backing at wizard is just the same as buying the game ahead of time, u know your all gonna buy it anyway so just do it now so that it actually happens!

Amen!

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
Looking epic! I hope you finish the fishtales table : Fishtales on TPA is too difficult for me and the ball drains all the time , It plays great on VP but of coarse the graphics suck. So i'm keen to have a version that looks great and plays great!!

lio

Jul 24, 2013
wow, so many things happened in a few weeks of my forum absence... incredible!
Backed! :)

poposchmatzer

Dec 24, 2014
Can not really understand that people pledge thousands of bucks to recreate Terminator 2 or The Twilight Zone implementation and this project has no more backers because this has so many potential to create and share pinball tables. I think it's actually one of the best ways to push virtual pinball forward. Looks like all pinball dudes are currently in holiday and didn't know what's actually going on ;-)

Last edited:

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
May bethe resaon for this is, that most of the cab owner don't care abaout VR Support but this is IMHO the main part of Pinball Labs.
However, i have a cab and i've backed this on gthe 2nd day (i guess).
Nevertheless i hope it will be funded because i think every Pinball Simulation Software diserves a chance.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
May bethe resaon for this is, that most of the cab owner don't care abaout VR Support but this is IMHO the main part of Pinball Labs.
However, i have a cab and i've backed this on gthe 2nd day (i guess).
Nevertheless i hope it will be funded because i think every Pinball Simulation Software diserves a chance.

Just to make a brief correction, Pinball Labs WILL have full cab support in addition to the VR side of things.

Sliderpoint

Jun 9, 2015
I just upped my pledge.

Yeah, seems to be some misconceptions out there. This software will run on your desktop, your cab, in VR gear, etc. I'm with poposmatzer, I don't understand how folks will fork out cash for 1 table, but not for the potential of hundreds of tables. This software will allow users to create (or recreate) tables that TPA hasn't and won't ever touch. Only a couple days left.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I just upped my pledge.

Yeah, seems to be some misconceptions out there. This software will run on your desktop, your cab, in VR gear, etc. I'm with poposmatzer, I don't understand how folks will fork out cash for 1 table, but not for the potential of hundreds of tables. This software will allow users to create (or recreate) tables that TPA hasn't and won't ever touch. Only a couple days left.

I did a test in my cab with the demo just before the Kickstarter and was really impressed with the physics. Even after I Added 20 balls to the table it still played super smooth. The engine also demonstrates impressive lighting - this is built in the Unreal engine so as expected. Just upped my pledge too. :)

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
I just upped my pledge.

Well said....dig deep everyone!

karl

May 10, 2012
I am really broke right now, but I doubled, from 45 to 90. Would love for this one to succeed.

If this thing takes off, it will be worth much more to me.

If it does not get funded, I sincerely hope he goes for a crowd funding service where you get to keep the money, even if it does not reach it's goal.

Another kickstarter with 60 days instead (heard talk of that somewhere) is not the best way to go about it, I think.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Yeah....it does not appear that most people can see "what the community can do with this" is different than "what Farsight can do". A good editor with an api based on a modern engine....the community will take care of the rest.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
How is this any different than Visual Pinball?

Looks amazing though and hope it succeeds...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.