Pinball Magazine is here! (with Pinball Arcade interview)

mudtoe

Sep 21, 2012
I was able to play one of the existing Whoa Nellie tables at the Midwest Gaming Classic last year and it is awesome! Eagerly awaiting my issues' arrival.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I was able to play one of the existing Whoa Nellie tables at the Midwest Gaming Classic last year and it is awesome! Eagerly awaiting my issues' arrival.

I played it at Pin-A-Go-Go last month and just couldn't get into it. I wanted to like it though.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Rest o the world shipping is the worst case scenario.
Put in your shipping address, and you'll get the actual shipping cost, which will be less than 21.63.

Tom

Oh duh! I kept assuming shipping was $21.63! Not the best way to sell your products :)

Now I'm getting $10.27, and if this is really shipped from Holland, it's really not as bad (in fact, only one thirds of what I was expecting having to pay)

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
I ordered right before a batch shipped like 3 weeks ago and received it about a week and half later. Even if yours didn't ship until that batch I would think you'd have received it by now. Who knows though? Maybe contact them?

I stand by my opinion that it's a little expensive but this really is a high quality "magazine". Lots of great info, great play-field shots, just really well put together in every way. Jonathan has put out a fantastic product.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I played it at Pin-A-Go-Go last month and just couldn't get into it. I wanted to like it though.

It was an interesting choice on Nordman's part to go with a short flipper game. Was that what took you out of it? I like the game, but I feel the appeal would be broader with 3 inch flippers.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I ordered right before a batch shipped like 3 weeks ago and received it about a week and half later. Even if yours didn't ship until that batch I would think you'd have received it by now. Who knows though? Maybe contact them?

I stand by my opinion that it's a little expensive but this really is a high quality "magazine". Lots of great info, great play-field shots, just really well put together in every way. Jonathan has put out a fantastic product.

I had to contact them through the paypal adders because the contact section on their site keeps erroring out. Its odd that you say you received yours already having only ordered it 3 weeks ago, I ordered my well over a month ago now.

Either way hopefully they respond.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Well they responded almost instantly. There was a problem with the confirmation of my order, but since I contacted them today they will be able to get it into the shipment that should go out tomorrow. Lucky thing I decided to follow up today, I had completely forgotten I'd ordered the Magazine.

mudtoe

Sep 21, 2012
Yeah, I ordered on July 20 and have had my copies for a week. They are substantial and arrived in the US with no damage.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
From what I've heard from Python in some interviews, he's a complete nutter... I love him to bits! Can't wait for that third issue, which must be double the size of the previous ones given how much he loves to talk ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts