Pinball Map App

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Hopefully PAPA will have a pinball finder in their app they're going to create off the back of their Kickstarter. Pinball map is all well and good, but it's only good for those cities it currently supports.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'm the admin for the Colorado portion of pinballmap.com so if anyone has any questions about the site, let me know.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im dying to go to a new place I seen on the map, also check the listing date as I know theres a place plotted near me that has all new pins since the posting date.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Did you try changing the region perhaps? I see 33 myself. I do encourage you to use others also of course.

I was strictly going by the description in the iTunes App Store. I can't imagine why the developers wouldn't give a complete list (or at least say "and more".)

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
I was strictly going by the description in the iTunes App Store. I can't imagine why the developers wouldn't give a complete list (or at least say "and more".)

Seems you were just looking at the Update Info. I can guarantee you that there's a lot more than 8 cities in there. Check it out. :)

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Seems you were just looking at the Update Info. I can guarantee you that there's a lot more than 8 cities in there. Check it out. :)

Nope. The full description also only lists 8 cities. That would be a wise change for the next update.

'Description
Pinball machine locator for Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, San Diego, Boston, the San Fransisco Bay Area, and British Columbia.
...'

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
Well, here's the regions I have after pulling up the app: Canada (British Columbia, Toronto), Boston, Colorado, Washington (Spokane), Florida (Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando), California (Sacramento, San Diego, Los Angeles, Bay Area), New York (NYC, Rochester), Texas (Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin), Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh), New Mexico (Albequerque), Iowa, Ohio (Columbus, Cleveland), Nebraska, Missouri (St. Louis), Michigan (Grand Rapids), Wisconsin (Milwaukee), Maryland (Ocean City, Baltimore), Georgia (Atlanta), Illinois (Chicago, Champaign), Oregon (Portland)

While the cities you mentioned are indeed there, there's more than just those featured in there.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Well, here's the regions I have after pulling up the app: Canada (British Columbia, Toronto), Boston, Colorado, Washington (Spokane), Florida (Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando), California (Sacramento, San Diego, Los Angeles, Bay Area), New York (NYC, Rochester), Texas (Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin), Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh), New Mexico (Albequerque), Iowa, Ohio (Columbus, Cleveland), Nebraska, Missouri (St. Louis), Michigan (Grand Rapids), Wisconsin (Milwaukee), Maryland (Ocean City, Baltimore), Georgia (Atlanta), Illinois (Chicago, Champaign), Oregon (Portland)

While the cities you mentioned are indeed there, there's more than just those featured in there.

In the Android version you need to go into preferences to see the list of cities but all of those cities are definitely there.

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm an iOS person myself now ever since I had a couple Kindle Fires go on the fritz on me, so didn't know about that.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012

Thanks for the current list.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Pinballmap utterly neglects New Jersey. The Pinside map, however, intrigues me. There's apparently a TZ near me! I gotta go check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts