Pinball tables placed in real arcade setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
In addition to development resources and production time, the virtual arcade in PHOF made the load times much longer than they are in TPA.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I ask myself that every time I read a Gail r schwartz post. She is either seven years old, functionally retarded, or a troll. And I still can't decide which I'd place my wager on.

She (or it could be a he - Gail is also a male name, especially outside the U.S.) is probably not a native English speaker, or has the unfortunate habit of using texting language and sentence structure when she shouldn't, but calling her retarded is a bit too harsh.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
She (or it could be a he - Gail is also a male name, especially outside the U.S.) is probably not a native English speaker, or has the unfortunate habit of using texting language and sentence structure when she shouldn't, but calling her retarded is a bit too harsh.

It's not just the poor sentence structure and typing style that I find off-putting. Once you battle through that and work to discern what is actually being said, the 'point' of the post is nearly always utterly insipid. And since I used the qualifier "functionally" (think "legally blind") I'm going to go ahead and stand by my original assessment in the hopes that it dissuades her from starting five new topics a day here going forward.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
It's not just the poor sentence structure and typing style that I find off-putting. Once you battle through that and work to discern what is actually being said, the 'point' of the post is nearly always utterly insipid. And since I used the qualifier "functionally" (think "legally blind") I'm going to go ahead and stand by my original assessment in the hopes that it dissuades her from starting five new topics a day here going forward.
I think its safe to assume that mission has failed.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I think its safe to assume that mission has failed.

I did what I could, but here we are.
VZ29T.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.