Pinballarcade table codes

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Monster Bash - Lyman's Lament mode

On the first ball with credits in the machine (or free play)and before you launch the FIRST BALL, press the left flipper 11 times, then press the right flipper once, the left flipper 5 times, the right flipper once, the press the left flipper 6 times, then press the right flipper once. The game will say "Totally" then launch the ball. After you hit the scoop, it will start Lymann's Lament - different music and Lymann - the software developer will comment as you play that ball.

Works on PS3, and probable other platforms. I could not find a forum started with this topic of legit codes from real tables that work on Pinballarcade. If one exists please link.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Wasn't this in the instructions? I remember reading about it when browsing the Monster Bash instructions.

Yep, there it is - documented in the instructions!

Start Monster Bash, Table Menu, Instructions, then scroll to Lyman's Lament. Read it and it'll tell you the flipper combo right then and there.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Too bad it doesn't count towards your wizard goal. You still have to hit that thing 44 times! I keep getting to around 25 or so and I get a lot of bad bounces that shoots the
ball straight down the middle.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Is it possible to do on an ipad? I mean the flipper combination. I can't push the right flipper without launching the ball..

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yes. In this case, you actually do it while the ball is in play. Make sure to hit both flippers at the same time after launch. That resets the sequence.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
spoonman trap with right flipper let off for a hair and shoot if it goes in the hole hold both flippers it will bounce of left and get trapped right. REPEAT:) If your not sure how many shots do a staus report.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts