Pinballbulbs new mini Pincab 2.5K

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm going to guess it uses static images for the TPA backglass images. Since it has a custom front-end it can probably do that and with the SSD it'll be pretty seamless.

Also I like their optimism that something that weighs 35lb and has a built-in 23" TV and PC can just be "whipped out and put on the coffee table". Kind of like "portable" computers back in the 80s, like my dad had.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I saw these at CAX. The flipper buttons are too far up making you stretch for 'em, and the corners are too sharp for your palms. I didn't bother to look further into how they did the backglass since I was turned off right away.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah, for that kind of cash they could have made a decent custom lockdown bar.

Carny_Priest

Jan 9, 2015
The handle for the guy from pinballbulbs.com is BigBoss or markmon. Don't know much about this product, but he's a solid contributor to the virtual pinball community.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I really wish they would sell just the software option to have the DMD on a separate monitor. I don't need anything fancy. The components are very modest in performance compared to a typical gaming rig, and it looks like they were chosen for their low power usage and cooler operating temps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nOdlHDZ9AY

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts