Pinout (iOS/Android/Free)

Carpy

May 7, 2012
8794, completed all levels, then back to level 1, with timer and no more time bonuses, good fun game

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
10438. got the car game up to 74 seconds and the asteroid game up to 40+ (but not in the same game).
when transferring between certain levels (like from level 4 to 5) its beneficiall to skillfully drain, and then collect the other time dots that you missed.
I love the sudden death/overtime aspect.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Very fun game! Love the neon style.
The physics are a bit off though...
Just kidding.

karl

May 10, 2012
Love, love, love this thing. Really surprised how much I enjoyed it. Simple and genius concept

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I gave it a whirl but it's not really my thing. Very nicely done though. Excellent presentation.

I didn't like the flipper physics. Far too slow rolling down over the pivot, and I think only two output paths from each flip right and wrong. I deliberately tried timing to hit certain points but didn't seem to be able to.

As long as your enjoying it. Thanks for the heads up.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
are you calling them games themselves medicore or the forum sections lol, i bloody love color monkey and find it sad they never got the numbers they deserved, fun table designs just needed tweaking great inital entries id hoped for more...the lowest rated by me in terms of pinball is zen but i appericate it for what it is

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I agree with ya! Lol! I will say the mediocre name is kinda catchy, and funny. Heck I'm looking forward to Masks of Glory to be released on Android this year (hopefully). Pinout! is a very nice surprise, and I'm looking forward to the Blahcade podcast on Pinout!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Yep, I gave this a huge plug in the BlahCade episode going up shortly.

The whole package is quality.

It says on their page http://www.mediocre.se to send them an email for a promo code if you review games :)

Really had fun with this this weekend, I sent an email to the Pinout support giving them props, asking for landscape and left a link to this thread

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Looks like this could get a separate developer forum (Mediocre) entry like Barnstorm, Zen, Color Monkey, and A.S.K. Homework.
I don't think so. If they started doing more "pinball-like" games, resulting in more threads about those, it would make sense. At the moment it is just a mobile developer, which does all sort of games, one of them being on-topic in this sub-forum.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Hopefully they release PinOut! on more platforms, along with making more pinball games. I was thinking with a developer making an awesome pinball game amongst all the hundreds of other "not so good" pinball games, having a developer forum would encourage them to make PinOut 2, having direct developer communication to the fans in a forum (besides their fb page), and future beta possibilities. Thanks for your response and I was just thinking out loud, or out of the box so-to-speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.