Playstation Blog podcast says new pack for Tuesday??

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
I've bought every DLC pack the instant it hit PSN, but I'm going to sit it out until they fix the whole friends/leaderboard scoring bug.
It's really a bummer since I enjoyed playing it every night.

My brother and I had some really fun times trying to beat each others scores, but now all of the scores are lost (I'm assuming) and it makes no sense that Farsight hasn't patched it yet.
I believe they said they knew the cause of this over a month ago?

I think Farsight will fix this in our next patch, (which should be next week?). Reason they didn't fix it sooner is probably because of the following reasons.

1. Gameplay isn't broken since all tables are playable, as the Leaderboards don't affect gameplay.

2. Farsight was going to release a patch for Table Packs 14 and 15 anyway, so no need to release an emergency update (unless gameplay was affected) to restore the Leaderboards functionality.

At least that's my guess.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I think Farsight will fix this in our next patch, (which should be next week?). Reason they didn't fix it sooner is probably because of the following reasons.

1. Gameplay isn't broken since all tables are playable, as the Leaderboards don't affect gameplay.

2. Farsight was going to release a patch for Table Packs 14 and 15 anyway, so no need to release an emergency update (unless gameplay was affected) to restore the Leaderboards functionality.

My guess is that if it will be in a standard update then we won't see the fix until September. I think June's update was already sent to Sony before this problem would have been fixed.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
My guess is that if it will be in a standard update then we won't see the fix until September. I think June's update was already sent to Sony before this problem would have been fixed.

Oh I see. I forgot about the certification process and stuff. Hopefully it'll be fixed sooner than later.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012

I disagree. I think that leaderboards are integral to gameplay in that they are a driving force for improvement.. but I get what you mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts