PlayStation store problems. It's not just FarSight.

Vince

Nov 7, 2013
Well you know, Farsight has zero problems with updates on the Steam platform, because Steam allows them to do what they want. There are no delays on Steam. Farsight can tell us, that an update comes out tomorrow or next Friday and they deliver.

FS only seems to have trouble with Sony Europe not Sony America. I mean, on the US Store updates usually come out as planned, right? Three or four weeks after the approval process.
Zen Studios is a European company. Could be one reason why they have no issues with Sony Europe.

I'm just talking about the release of updates when they are ready.
I know that we are waiting a long time for a couple of things on both platforms.

Steam is global though and only needs a single submission I'd guess. I didn't check the store yet, but as it's Wednesday I'm sure the TPA update will be here this week. FS could have forgotten to submit anything to Sony for the EU originally, and it would still be here by today I'd guess. I'll take a look later.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Biff I agree with you 100% no problem with steam ,tables on time.as for ps4 and ps3 I have learnt to be patient otherwise you`ll end up in kookoo land !!!!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.