Poll: Time spent playing TPA

How much time do you spend playing TPA per day?

• Total voters

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I was referring to the threads you posted in. Every single post of you I read the last few days contained nothing but semi-clever remarks about all the stuff that is going wrong. Yes, there are a lot of things that need fixing. But we all know that. No point in spoiling the party on every occasion.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's simple maths, there is no way to whine in 1300+ threads with only having 37 posts.

Read the post above your's. Constructive feedback is welcome here, but there comes a point where constant complaining becomes trolling.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Maybe you should rename this site to pinballarcadefanboys.com then.

Read my post. Constructive feedback and even complaints are fine (even the forum staff complains about the game from time to time). However, when a person constantly posts complaints and not much else, it's considered trolling, on ANY forum. It's simple internet forum etiquette 101.

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I do like TPA but I play Zen pinball 2 much more. Since PS3 is my platform, I still get sessions where the ball seems to go through the flippers. Most of the tables are really buggy.

Zen's products are much more polished than TPA. Plus I think the originality of table design and mechanics are really cool. Could use less weight on the ball as ball control can be very easy in Zen's tables.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online