Post Zaccaria - Future Tables

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I think it would be awesome to give everyone some time to come up with any other good suggestions and shoot down the ones I and others have made, and do a poll to see what 3 licenses generate the most interest. We could possibly suggest our top 3 to Zsolt for consideration.

We have:
Taito
Mr. Game
Tecnoplay
Alvin G.
Recel/Petaco
Hankin
Spinball
Sonic/Segasa
Nuova Bell/ Bell Games
Inder
Game Plan
Nordamatic
Juetel
Rally
Playmatic
Interflip/ Recreativos Franco

Add any I missed. Maybe a top ten possible tables eventually? Thank you for checking this out with me friends :)

night

May 18, 2012
Hi snorzel, excellent posts and a very good idea to start a poll. There are some cool tables/companies. Hankin with Shark and The Empire Strikes Back is of course amazing, but I doubt if a Star Wars table will ever be possible. I will look deeper in the companies you suggested. One other thing that should not be overlooked is that a lot of these brands are pretty obscure. How do you get all these tables together? Unless one of these vintage companies still owns all these tables and is willing to work with ASK. I don't know how these things are done behind the scenes, but that seems to me one of the biggest hurdles to take.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
i am not sure about "dreadful" :)

but you have to be intrigued with the pre-dmd feature on fast track - genuine 80's computing!!!

image-7.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.