POTO date release? (Place yer bets)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Good luck Espy.
Search.jpg

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
It appeared to me a few days ago. It was there. I clicked Season Four and there it was. Then it disappeared before I could buy it. It was like that Scottish village thing that only appears once every 100 years.
I forget the name.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
It appeared to me a few days ago. It was there. I clicked Season Four and there it was. Then it disappeared before I could buy it. It was like that Scottish village thing that only appears once every 100 years.
I forget the name.

Brigadoon.

tritium03

May 19, 2014
I forget the name.

same thing. I'm like david vincent. I saw POTO one time on the PS Store, but nobody trust me.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I've emailed FS Support, but haven't heard back. People will be buying the season pass with no tables to show for it, so it's pretty serious. I'll update when I hear. Aside from that, I'll do a weekly check to see if it's up. Any more frequent and it becomes excruciating!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Anyone checked this recently? Haven't got a reply from Farsight Support. Will check again tonight. Going to check out the Venom table on Zen, anyway...

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Anyone checked this recently? Haven't got a reply from Farsight Support. Will check again tonight. Going to check out the Venom table on Zen, anyway...

I was just roaming around in the store and didn't see it.I picked up Phantom two weeks ago, weird that it has vanished since then.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Checked the store... it's still not there. I think it's time to start emailing Sony about this... why does it always get to the stage of fans taking it into their own hands?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
As far as I am aware, this is still an issue. I've tried contacting Farsight in a number of ways, but they haven't even responded. Not like them, I should add. Maybe they've thrown in the towel with Sony messing up the releases?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
As far as I am aware, this is still an issue. I've tried contacting Farsight in a number of ways, but they haven't even responded. Not like them, I should add. Maybe they've thrown in the towel with Sony messing up the releases?

I'm glad to not have purchased the Season 4 Pass. POTO is still not available on the PS Store, and NOBODY cares (SCEE and FS). o_O

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I bought POTO in mid-january on PS3.
What happened exactly ?

To quote TOM:

"...Vanish!"

I'm surprised more people aren't screaming bloody murder over this, actually. It's almost like the fans don't care either.

tritium03

May 19, 2014
yep. a few weeks, send an email to farsight, but nothing happened. bought the season 4 pass but no POTO. Today, I saw POTO available on PS4, but no on PS3, and I saw the return of the season pass 4. Well, I'm just waiting and go playing on Pinball fx2.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
My hope is that when (or perhaps if?) Sony release table pack 32-35 next month as planned, they fix POTO while they're at it. We'll have five new tables to play, and be up-to-date with releases for the first time in a while. But who knows. Very surprised that Farsight aren't responding to queries about this, normally they're good at keeping us in the loop, even if they're at Sony's mercy.

I've just learned to appreciate the tables when they do appear, and not to even expect them when they're scheduled. Sony have messed up far too many times for me to trust them, even when the table appears listed on their blog.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Sony rejected it because the playfield is to bright and it damaged their bravia tvs

Haha!....who knows maybe that really is the reason?;)

Very strange business surrounding the POTO release.Farsight must have messed with Box #5.
Nevertheless looking forward to new tables next month!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts