Pre-selecting illusions

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've played the Grand Finale twice and drained both times. My advice to clear the wizard goal is to activate it and hang on to the ball for 90 seconds. If you're going for score it's a different story.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I've played the Grand Finale twice and drained both times. My advice to clear the wizard goal is to activate it and hang on to the ball for 90 seconds. If you're going for score it's a different story.
I'm pretty sure you actually have to make the 12 shots and score the 500M bonus at the end for it to count the goal.

Also, it's 12 shots in 60 seconds, not 90. (There's an error in the in-game instructions.)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm pretty sure you actually have to make the 12 shots and score the 500M bonus at the end for it to count the goal.

Also, it's 12 shots in 60 seconds, not 90. (There's an error in the in-game instructions.)

Yeah you're right, i found that out in my last game, was one shot shy...at least i didn't drain this time...frustrated it's the only wizard goal i have left for this table.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I was so close to completing the Grande Finale right down to my last letter and the ball drained. Sigh! It is the last one for the wizard goals for me as well. Great table!!!

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
I got it this weekend as well, when I actually made it to the Finale for the first time. Getting there is a lot tougher than the Finale itself I must say.
I didn't know there was a time limit, would have been a lot more nervous to make it had I known!

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
I was so close to completing the Grande Finale right down to my last letter and the ball drained. Sigh! It is the last one for the wizard goals for me as well. Great table!!!

What's even worse is what I did, which is complete Grand Finale on the same game that I finished the Basic Goals, and then choking the next two times I reached it.

That's something I really wish Farsight would fix; it's just crazy to not track all of the goals concurrently. Or at the very least, allow Wizard goals to be unlocked as soon as they're completed. As it stands now, I find myself half-tempted to intentionally stop a good game as soon as I complete the standard goals just to prevent that maddening situation from arising. The same thing happened with several tables on PHOF and it drove me nuts!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.