Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Checkpoint

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Yeah, I get the "zone" play on words but it can't be a coincidence that they made the hat yellow with blue starts. Those are definitely blue stars not wave lines and it is yellow, only the bottom trim and ball on top are red/orange. Like the clowns red/orange hair and ball nose. And people have said that the clue was much more obvious than usual. Maybe it wasn't so obvious.
october_hint.jpg

Dear God I hope you're right and it is cyclone!! Christmas will come early this year!!!

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Why does everyone keep thinking I am talking about cyclone? The picture of the clown with hat is from Hurricane. The clown in cyclone is less prominent and has no hat.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Removing Addams and poto, I will go with:

Party zone, earthshaker, Johnny mnemonic, cyclone, jackbot, eight ball deluxe, gottlieb em (slick chick?) and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
1-Phantom Of The Opera
2-The Party Zone
3-Earthshaker
4-The Addams Family
5-Eight-Ball Deluxe
6-Cyclone
7-TX Sector
8-The Getaway
9-Rescue 911
10-Safe Cracker

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Why does everyone keep thinking I am talking about cyclone? The picture of the clown with hat is from Hurricane. The clown in cyclone is less prominent and has no hat.

Sorry... My bad. Hurricane would b even better but I was under the impression that they were going to release cyclone this season. My bad. I REALLY REALLY hope your right now!!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Easy poll, and in no order:

- The Party Zone
- Cyclone
- Earthshaker
- The Getaway: High Speed II
- Fireball
- Safe Cracker
- Jack*Bot
- Red & Ted's Roadshow

My original Season 4 prediction a while back was this:

1. Phantom of the Opera
2. Earthshaker
3. The Party Zone
4. The Getaway: High Speed II
5. Jack*Bot
6. Red & Ted's Roadshow
7. Safe Cracker
8. The Addams Family
9. Cyclone
10. (Halloween Table... Bone Busters Inc./ Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street?)

I'd say I'll be pretty damn close...I didn't account for an EM this season.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I also have no idea why people think we'd get "TX Sector"? lol It's barely ever mentioned from them, and only a select group on the forum ever request it.

Like I've always said, when guessing a season lineup, you look at what's the most popular, most requested, and what Farsight have said about tables recently.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Oct: POTO
Nov: PZ
Dec: Banzai Run
Jan: TAF
Feb: Fireball
Mar: Swords of Furry
Apr: TX Sector
May: Safe Cracker
Jun: Red and Teds
jul: Judge Dredd

Party Zone seems obvious, they mentioned Banzai Run. An EM is coming, the most logical placement in the line up is following the most popular table. SOF and TX because I want them.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I hope the EM isnt Fireball. Those tiny little nubby flippers don't look fun at all. I hope they don't do a EM at all. It is cool for variety when they were doing pairs but if that is the table of the month it will feel like a waste of money.

I like old table but why take a EM from the 70's like Fireball when there were so many great solid state tables from the same time?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I also have no idea why people think we'd get "TX Sector"? lol It's barely ever mentioned from them, and only a select group on the forum ever request it.

Like I've always said, when guessing a season lineup, you look at what's the most popular, most requested, and what Farsight have said about tables recently.

Look at what's popular, most requested, and what Farsight has said about it recently? You mean like when we got Lights, Camera, Action last season?

All kidding aside, my predictions needed a non dmd table to fit the dmd-no dmd pattern and a Premier/Gottlieb to meet their one Gottlieb per year quota, and I got TX Sector, which I wouldn't mind seeing and would probably like a lot.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Look at what's popular, most requested, and what Farsight has said about it recently? You mean like when we got Lights, Camera, Action last season?

All kidding aside, my predictions needed a non dmd table to fit the dmd-no dmd pattern and a Premier/Gottlieb to meet their one Gottlieb per year quota, and I got TX Sector, which I wouldn't mind seeing and would probably like a lot.

As I've said in the past, that was beyond obvious a Jay or Bobby pick, just like T2 was...because nobody on the planet wanted it, and just about everyone has complained about it.

You take that silly table out, as well as the throw ins from the PHOF game, and we've gotten highly popular and highly requested tables each and every season.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
This is how I want Season 4 to work out.

1) Oct-Phantom of the Opera
2) Nov-The Party Zone
3) Dec-Earthshaker
4) Jan-Fireball
5) Feb-The Addam's Family
6) Mar-Rescue 911
7) Apr-Safe Cracker
8) May-Cyclone
9) Jun-The Getaway: High Speed 2
10) Jul-Red & Ted's Roadshow

Now that would make me the happiest person for a long time to come, to me that's the perfect Season and it couldn't get any better or can it.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
This is how I want Season 4 to work out.

1) Oct-Phantom of the Opera
2) Nov-The Party Zone
3) Dec-Earthshaker
4) Jan-Fireball
5) Feb-The Addam's Family
6) Mar-Rescue 911
7) Apr-Safe Cracker
8) May-Cyclone
9) Jun-The Getaway: High Speed 2
10) Jul-Red & Ted's Roadshow

Now that would make me the happiest person for a long time to come, to me that's the perfect Season and it couldn't get any better or can it.

Still doesn't beat Season 1

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.