Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Johnny Mnemonic
Banzai Run
Dr. Who
Paragon/Sorcerer two-pack
Eight Ball Deluxe
Wipe Out
Elektra or Strange Science (a weird, unexpected one)
Swords of Fury
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Mousin' Around
We could get Congo or the Shadow, who knows? Or a mystery table. I want to be surprised.

TX-Sector and A.G. Soccer-Ball will be on S5 I believe, and we probably won't get any Stern tables until that App comes out.

Last edited:

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Every time they add a Gottlieb table I wonder why I bother pre-ordering the season. Season 5 turned out a complete waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Well season four was the first one where I skipped tables (three still unpurchased) so five has been a better one from that perspective, though there were some nice tables last season. The EM two pack was a very welcome surprise, so more of those please!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The Top 9 so far (since Dr Who is guaranteed for Season 6). There's actually 10 tables since there's a tie for 9th place.

#1= 26 votes - Eight Ball Deluxe
#1= 26 votes - Banzai Run
#3 23 votes - Mousin' Around
#4= 22 votes - Johnny Mnemonic
#4= 22 votes - The Shadow
#6 20 votes - Swords Of Fury
#7 18 votes - Paragon
#8 16 votes - Congo
#9= 13 votes - Freddy
#9= 13 votes - Fathom

Interesting that neither TX-Sector nor A.G. Soccer-Ball are in there, since I think we're also guaranteed one or both of those at some stage. If one of them is Pack #50, I'd expect the other to be early in Season 6.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Anyone else find it strange that they could get Arnold Swarzeneggars likeness but not Christopher Llyods?
That's because Lloyd wanted way too much money. That probably makes the Back to the Future table easier to get, since McFly isn't depicted as Michael J. Fox, and they can just change Doc Brown's face.

It would look really weird, however.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
The Top 9 so far (since Dr Who is guaranteed for Season 6). There's actually 10 tables since there's a tie for 9th place.

#1= 26 votes - Eight Ball Deluxe
#1= 26 votes - Banzai Run
#3 23 votes - Mousin' Around
#4= 22 votes - Johnny Mnemonic
#4= 22 votes - The Shadow
#6 20 votes - Swords Of Fury
#7 18 votes - Paragon
#8 16 votes - Congo
#9= 13 votes - Freddy
#9= 13 votes - Fathom

Interesting that neither TX-Sector nor A.G. Soccer-Ball are in there, since I think we're also guaranteed one or both of those at some stage. If one of them is Pack #50, I'd expect the other to be early in Season 6.

That is what I would want in my top ten. Good to see Banzai Run up there. I still have hope.
Anyways,since this is a predict thread - add TX-Sector & A.G. Soccer and then take away Fathom & Congo and you have my votes.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Eight Ball Deluxe
Johnny Mnemonic
Fire!
Paragon
Congo
The Shadow
Fathom
Vector
Breakshot
Seawitch

This is more a wishlist than a prediction. Knowing that we'll see TX-Sector, A.G. Soccer and Doctor Who at some point will limit choice. Then there is the reticence of FarSight to digitize many pre-90s machine, and the limbo status of the Capcom license ... so that leaves Williams and Bally as the stand by, with the odd Gottlieb to generate internet drama.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I only picked nine because of Dr. Who:

Johnny Mnemonic
Fire!
Swords of Fury
Nightmare on Elm Street (Halloween table)
The Shadow
A.G. Soccerball (pushed back to S6)
Spirit of '76
Seawitch
Bally Game Show

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
That's because Lloyd wanted way too much money. That probably makes the Back to the Future table easier to get, since McFly isn't depicted as Michael J. Fox, and they can just change Doc Brown's face.

It would look really weird, however.

That is so weird, Swarzeneggar is so much bigger of a name.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That is so weird, Swarzeneggar is so much bigger of a name.

Yeah but some "big names" can in fact be very reasonable when it comes to small requests. Arnie probably gets far more requests for his image/voice/whatever than Christopher Lloyd. So to Arnie it's small change, he doesn't need to charge that big of a fee. For the B/C-Listers and below, there aren't as many requests so they'll likely charge more. FWIW Arnie is also a pinball fan.

Another big issue with Lloyd was the "most favored nation" clause in at least one other actor's contract (I think it was the Raul Julia estate), meaning if Lloyd gets paid $x, they'd have to be paid at least $x as well. So say Lloyd wanted $20k, and Julia was on $10k, it would've mean having to pay both Lloyd and Julia $20k, bumping the project by an additional $30k.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
can I give -1 to 8BD? Or -10 and then not vote for anything else? Anyway......
I'm still hoping for some that are not on the list. So...
1. Special Force
2. Blackwater 100
3. Party Animal
4. Spectrum
5. Radical!
6. The Shadow
7. Fire
8. Congo
9. Bad Cats
10. Mousin' Around

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Yeah but some "big names" can in fact be very reasonable when it comes to small requests. Arnie probably gets far more requests for his image/voice/whatever than Christopher Lloyd. So to Arnie it's small change, he doesn't need to charge that big of a fee. For the B/C-Listers and below, there aren't as many requests so they'll likely charge more. FWIW Arnie is also a pinball fan.

Another big issue with Lloyd was the "most favored nation" clause in at least one other actor's contract (I think it was the Raul Julia estate), meaning if Lloyd gets paid $x, they'd have to be paid at least $x as well. So say Lloyd wanted $20k, and Julia was on $10k, it would've mean having to pay both Lloyd and Julia $20k, bumping the project by an additional $30k.

As you know, Jay Obernolte is a successful Republican politician in California ...
could be helpful, when you deal with the former Governator.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
As you know, Jay Obernolte is a successful Republican politician in California ...
could be helpful, when you deal with the former Governator.

The Governator has not been too picky since he left politics, though. Shilling for Mobile Strike, making 3 Expendables movies, and so on. I guess the divorce cleaned him out pretty good, eh?

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
yet he didn't want to answer the question, if he supports Donald Trump, when he was in Australia! :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.