Pro Pinball

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Nah, I can do it without the Pro version. It's also just for moving the ball around, not for removing the reflection. Although it does go away, trying to play that way just drags the ball to your finger.

Correct me please if I'm wrong but if we remove the glass there will be no reflection similar to Zaccaria tables? I have no interest in anything but getting rid of the reflection but if that affects being on the leaderboards like TPA then forget about it.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Nope. You do have access to the Operator's Menu tho'. I also keep trying to change the camera and orientation but can't. Spoiled by TPA.

Tell me about it. I believe in later versions we will be able to change camera angles and more HOWEVER they may require us to have the pro version. I have no knowledge of this and it's just a guess but it makes me wonder. Good night my friends. Can't keep my eyes open. R

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The default camera seems pretty perfect to me. Love how the DMD fits in there so nicely.

The flippers seem a bit bouncier than I recall from the old PC version, but probably because I used custom physics settings on there. This is brilliant and will only get better.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Reagan, please read my post above. And get some sleep.

Thanks fungi but on my iPad retina removing the glass is grey'd out and I can't select it so I assumed. I guess my post above probably makes no sense. Will talk with you guys tomorrow. Hope your enjoying some warm weather in CA. ;)

Thanks for the help dude.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
The default camera seems pretty perfect to me. Love how the DMD fits in there so nicely.

The flippers seem a bit bouncier than I recall from the old PC version, but probably because I used custom physics settings on there. This is brilliant and will only get better.

I agree. It's awesome. If you buy the regular version does it allow you to upgrade to pro like TPA ?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks fungi but on my iPad retina removing the glass is grey'd out and I can't select it so I assumed. I guess my post above probably makes no sense. Will talk with you guys tomorrow. Hope your enjoying some warm weather in CA. ;)

Thanks for the help dude.

Snow??? I don't know the meaning of the word. Also, I don't have the Pro version so I don't get why yours is greyed out. Get some sleep!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Last I checked, the Table Setup didn't originate until BRUSA, if I recall correctly.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Hooray... It keeps crashing for me whenever I hit play... It says "loading..." for a few seconds and the, poof! The app crashes... :(

Edit: Nevermind, restarted my iPod and it's working now! :D

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Hold on. Since I Kickstarted it, that gives me the Ultra edition. Did I get a "Pro" mode without even knowing it? In that case, that would explain your greying Reagan. Still, go to bed!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Snow??? I don't know the meaning of the word. Also, I don't have the Pro version so I don't get why yours is greyed out. Get some sleep!

Thanks for the taunt. Did I mention that ill get even some day? ;) I don't have pro version but your telling me that on the regular 2.99 version you can remove the glass? That's all I want.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Hold on. Since I Kickstarted it, that gives me the Ultra edition. Did I get a "Pro" mode without even knowing it? In that case, that would explain your greying Reagan. Still, go to bed!

That explains everything. Sure mess w the tired guys !!! ;)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm reminded how much I love the video mode.

...and this pin has one of the best callouts of all time: "What a big one!"

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
It's beautiful!
!!!
Even the UI is a pleasure.

****, back then when I pledged I didn't have apple stuff. Damn you time!
IPhone definitely too small to see all the gorgeous details.40" cab is waiting!

Love it.

Anyone had success login in with their kickstarter account?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts