Pro Pinball

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Its cool it has the same looks and feel as the original on pc, really curious about the updated physics and extras,

Hope the release of the other tables will be quicker, love this one,

b70796fa5c2301242475b1bbef046a08.jpg

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
My quick observations. Love the lighting slider! Wish this was possible is TPA! Miss the zooming in when the ball is at the top of the table. It's nice to see what's going on up there, but not possible with prerendered. Not a big deal. And finaly, the DMD reflection on the glass is SO annoying. I'm convinced they put it there just to get people to buy the delux to get rid of it!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The reflection doesn't land across any ball movement so I have no issue with it. Also, what Hairy said. You can't play the game with it off.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
The flipper control and movement is incredible!
Can't imagine to try this with my real flipper buttons.
What the hell are they going to enhance with the physics? Pretty perfect to me. Hope they don't make it worse and that there is a fallback option.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
And farsight look: that is the three sound sliders every pinball game needs! Jesus. They knew it 20 years ago.
Not even starting with the light slider...

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
The flipper control and movement is incredible!
Can't imagine to try this with my real flipper buttons.
What the hell are they going to enhance with the physics? Pretty perfect to me. Hope they don't make it worse and that there is a fallback option.

They did say they will offer classic physics and new physics so no worries there :)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
The reflection doesn't land across any ball movement so I have no issue with it. Also, what Hairy said. You can't play the game with it off.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I just bought the deluxe to get rid of that damn reflection BEFORE reading this. Damn. Even though I worked for a wireless company I still haven't learned to carefully read the fine print although I'm not sure it's listed anywhere. I haven't looked yet but does anyone know their customer service email or number?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts