Pro Pinball

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Once I went for a buy-in on The Shadow... then realised I would have been the Grand Champion if I hadn't been greedy :(

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
Ade mentions on the pro-pinball VIP forum today that they're closing in on the last of the iOS changes and then they'll focus on the Android version.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I am sure people don't mind the odd leak. These are only tasks from last week. It is all publicity :cool:
Added way to upgrade from the standard version to deluxe.
Added restart option to the pause menu.
Fixed crash on cancelling play free or purchase dialog.
The GI level is no longer reset when leaving the GI operator's menu test, so you can run the lights and flasher tests in the dark.
Fixed server issue that meant usernames with non-ASCII characters couldn't sign in.
Fixed problem that when the free game score limit was reached, the score on the DMD could show your score still below the threshold.
Added a splash screen.
Fixed slowdown on the iPad Mini 2/3.
Improved the text on lights legibility.

Plus a nudge sensitivity slider has been added plus some other fixes including phone crashes. The zoomed in view will come at some point but don't know when.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Buhuhu... Wish the dev team wouldn't consist of only one person so they could begin work parallel on the PC Version.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Buhuhu... Wish the dev team wouldn't consist of only one person so they could begin work parallel on the PC Version.

From what the developer said 'Adrian Page' (a different Ade from Adrian Barritt) codebase is mostly shared amongst all platforms, so that is a good sign. Also it just shows you that one/two developers can also be a good thing, they know it inside out, the first iOs release was pretty solid as we saw.

They are also updating their website so I suspect as the game gets more features/views they will publicise it more, because so far I haven't seen much coverage. How about put an advert in TPA ? ;)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Now no one will touch my record of Ramps :D

B91db76CUAM0hBv.jpg:large

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts