Pro Pinball

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
No landscape Kolchak
I will be happy when I can play this on my custom (Icade) pinball machine built by "Sotie" for my
iPad 3.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
The increased clarity of the text on the targets/lights is welcome, as well as the HDR on the lights. It looks even better than ever. Now all we need is to get zoomed into the table a bit more.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
The increased clarity of the text on the targets/lights is welcome, as well as the HDR on the lights. It looks even better than ever. Now all we need is to get zoomed into the table a bit more.

**** I can't remember how less awesome it was before.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ill dig my icade out tomorrow and have a play around, the ui isnt overly friendly atm, so maybe try different things like acivating the icade before starting the app or during or when a full moon happens

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I have a Icade pinball machine built by Sotie for my iPad 3 I would like to play this app. on it but I can't get anything to work. Hope you can figure this puzzle out. Good Luck.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Guessing the icade support wasn't implemented on the update as planned (or broken). No one has mentioned anything about it not the pro pinball forums . I haven't registered for that site yet - might have to just to ask...

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Well, can't speak for the icade but the 8bitty works fine, but as expected, not the best button layout.
It worked right away for me, but had to start the game via one of the buttons, don't press the start button, maybe once you do so, it doesn't work.

On the 8bitty, the top left "trigger" button is left flipper. But the bottom right button is the right flipper. Still seems to work fine, if not ideal. There are also buttons for nudging.

Should work for the icade, just ensure you have the icade connected to your I device first, load the game and press your icade buttons until you notice the ball pop into the plunger game. Enjoy.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
No prob.

8bitty buttons:

Start game: start button
Plunger: top left of the 4 red buttons
Magno-save: top right of the 4 red buttons
Left flipper: top left "trigger" buttons
Right flipper: bottom right of the 4 red buttons
Left nudge: left on the pad
Right nudge: right in the pad
Forward nudge: not sure, i think it's both the top right "trigger" and the bottom left of the 4 red buttons

Personally, most people like to use the triggers but if I had my choice, I would prefer to remap the buttons so it's bottom right of the red buttons (ie: no change) and the bottom or left on the digital pad. Just seems more responsive than the trigger buttons.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts