Pro Pinball

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I just ordered a box set that includes all four of their tables(The Web, BRUSA, TS, and FJ) on Amazon for $10 new. Haven't received it yet though. But seeing that you're from the UK it might be different.

night

May 18, 2012
I had it in OS9 on my Mac, but that's no longer supported in OSX. I remember Timeshock was a beautiful table.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Probably not; I'm not a worker at Silverball Studios, and if they make enough cash from the Timeshock! remake, then they'll surely have other games to follow that.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I just found my three pack BRUSA TS WEB but its for windows and I have an IMac now :( I think it runs on windows 95 isnt there a conversion thingy:p

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I can't get The Web to install on Windows 7. All the other three games run fine but when I click "install" on The Web, nothing happens.

Fireplace

Jan 14, 2013
Ahhh yes... Pro pinball. I have(had?) them all except timeshock. The Web obviously first. I think I ran that game on a p75. Would love to play it again!!!!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I can't get The Web to install on Windows 7. All the other three games run fine but when I click "install" on The Web, nothing happens.

Have you tried opening the installer by right-click and selecting (Win XP) Compatibility mode? That might get you over the line.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Maybe the installer is 16 bit and won't work under 64 bit windows? If the disc has the DOS version of The Web, maybe use DOS Box to install it?

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I finally got it to install today, thanks for the help guys.

Also, Timeshock is really floaty compared to the newer tables like BRUSA and FJ. Is that normal?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts