Pro versions, playfield adjustments?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Not owning any pro versions of tables yet, I was wondering: Does one have only access to the oprator menu and some playfield close-ups? Or are there any other features in the pro version?

On reallife tables some adjustments to the playfield could be made. I dont know the technical terms for it, but several movable little bumpers (often placed just above the outlanes, to widen/tighten the exit to the outlane) were there to adjust the difficulty. Can those be changed on the Pro version?

And how about the tables' legs? Can they be ajusted to change the angle of the playfield on Pro?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Shouldn't you be able to try the pro features on Medieval Madness this month?
Not totally sure but I think it's only coin door options. I did think it was pretty cool how you could make playfield adjustments in Zen. Not 100% sure but I don't think you can.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I haven't fully explored SS pro but the zoom feature is a joke you can only LEAN IN as you zoom in it slowly zooms to th back of the table, you cant zoom on 1 part of the table it just zooms you into the back POINTLESS! No you cant change the legs or the pitch of the playfield or adjust outlanes. I wonder will a REAL manual show the right adjustments so I can print out an adjustment manual instead of cycling through 1 at a time Id like to see them all as a reference.

N

netizen

press help then manual in the pro menu to dl the tables manual as a PDF file.

IIRC some table have outlane options, but none of them have angle of playfield options.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.