PS Vita 100% Trophy Club

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Any tips for Dr Dude double jackpot? 1/3 of the time one ball drains immediately. 1/3 of the time the camera locks on the mixer. Not even gonna bother posting bugs anymore, I'll just never give Farsight another cent. Wasted hours on this table and Harley, because of multiball bugs halting progress.

I just tried to trap balls, get a ball in the mix master from the right, and hit the drop targets from the left.

It took me a while.

Have tried turning off the event camera?

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I got a few goals, but no complete sets since then. Almost got MM, played wizard for the first time, and also video mode for the first time. But I ended up getting the barnyard multiball, also played for the first time.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I got a few goals, but no complete sets since then. Almost got MM, played wizard for the first time, and also video mode for the first time. But I ended up getting the barnyard multiball, also played for the first time.

I haven't been able to play MM since the pro update loop bug, but those are the ones I have left.

We just had a baby, though, so I haven't been able to play much.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Finally beat the MM wizard, which was really hard, now all I've got left is Video Mode.

Thanks to the pro loop bug I haven't been able to play lately.....:mad:

I've been working on MB(mosh pit) and NNG(super jackpot) intermittently.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
They're really not that hard, you just probably need to change your approach. I know I've got them without trying the first time I had the game installed.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yeah I've come close on the Mosh Pit Super Jackpot a couple times. I really just haven't had the time lately to bang em out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.