PS Vita Pinball friends wanted.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
OK. I just deleted everything and re-downloaded so my trophies will work so it will take me a while to get any decent scores going again.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Finally broke down and got a PS Vita....mainly for TPA DLC that I can't get on the Xbox 360.

Gamertag : Shadowrider49

I will add you later tonight. I am afraid you might be disappointed with the incredible low quality of the DLC on the Vita (mostly graphical, but really bad in some cases) but it sounds like there is a major patch on the way so hopefully that will sort these issues out. Hope that you enjoy the system as it really is an amazing piece of hardware; hopefully the software will be able to catch up and provide an equally great experience.

peckda

Sep 29, 2012
Switching to Vita as my primary device for pinball playing. Love Zen on the Vita, and Pinball Arcade is a bit more 'stable' than the frequent iOS releases -- it's been fun as long as I keep my expectations low.

Gamertag: peckda

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Switching to Vita as my primary device for pinball playing. Love Zen on the Vita, and Pinball Arcade is a bit more 'stable' than the frequent iOS releases -- it's been fun as long as I keep my expectations low.

Gamertag: peckda

Errr...hate to have to say it, but the Vita version isn't nearly as stable as the iOs versions. However like Turtle said above, hopefully the patch that should be hitting in January fixes the worst of its issues.

Shadowrider49

May 27, 2012
Yeah....I had major issues with Black Knight freezing on me all the time. Rather frustrating but other than that everything else is OK. XBOX 360 blows away the Vita in terms of graphics...but that is to be expecting considering the Vita is a portable device. Looking forward to the update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.