ps3 - androidtablett tables

ReindaDusau

Nov 20, 2013
hi,
sorry for my bad english.

i bought pinball arcade for my ps3 incl. seasson one tables. and i downloaded the trailversion on my android-tablet. my question: is it possible to play the tables on the ps3 and the tablet, without buying the pack twice.?

thank you!

N

netizen

what is it about TPA that inspires so many people to assume the game is cross buy on all all platforms?

This is worth exploring, IMO

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
what is it about TPA that inspires so many people to assume the game is cross buy on all all platforms?

This is worth exploring, IMO

To be honest there's not a huge amount of games that are available (and perhaps more importantly, equal gameplay experiences) on home consoles and tablets.

N

netizen

To be honest there's not a huge amount of games that are available (and perhaps more importantly, equal gameplay experiences) on home consoles and tablets.

TPA doesn't have equal gameplay experience on Console and mobile though

Espy

Sep 9, 2013

Thought someone would say that. What I meant was the content was exactly the same. Most mobile versions of console games have been put through the shredder.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

Compared to most console games that get versions on tablets/mobile, it's close enough to equal to call equal, gameplay-wise.
Especially if you look at other games like Dungeon Keeper which EA full on destroyed for the mobile.

N

netizen

Compared to most console games that get versions on tablets/mobile, it's close enough to equal to call equal, gameplay-wise.
Especially if you look at other games like Dungeon Keeper which EA full on destroyed for the mobile.
given the complaints from many PS3 owners about the quality of some tables you'd think that it went in reverse with this particular game.

Why would you think that a game that you bought in the PlayStation store would then be free in the Google store?
This is the gist of the question I was trying to raise, without personalizing it. It's not just PSN to Play Store, I keep reading many different variations of the same theme and wondering where this idea comes from. So many people keep posting here, FB, Steam about how they own TPA on one platform and therefore should get, or be entitled to, the game free on other platforms, or at least a deep discount simply because it was released on another platform they also want to play TPA on.

I am curious about where this particular idea is coming from.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
given the complaints from many PS3 owners about the quality of some tables you'd think that it went in reverse with this particular game.

This is the gist of the question I was trying to raise, without personalizing it. It's not just PSN to Play Store, I keep reading many different variations of the same theme and wondering where this idea comes from. So many people keep posting here, FB, Steam about how they own TPA on one platform and therefore should get, or be entitled to, the game free on other platforms, or at least a deep discount simply because it was released on another platform they also want to play TPA on.

I am curious about where this particular idea is coming from.

Could be coming from the movie industry. Nowadays you buy a movie you get a DVD, Blu-ray, and digital copy. Even some books now give the ebook version if you get a paper copy. Cable and sat companies letting you watch your TV on the go. It's getting to the point where people just assume you are buying the product and you get to take it with you on all your devices.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Could be coming from the movie industry. Nowadays you buy a movie you get a DVD, Blu-ray, and digital copy. Even some books now give the ebook version if you get a paper copy. Cable and sat companies letting you watch your TV on the go. It's getting to the point where people just assume you are buying the product and you get to take it with you on all your devices.

Even that analogy doesn't work. I've never seen someone post on entertainment and electronic forums that I frequent that people think they could buy a movie on iTunes and then download it for free from the Google play store.

ReindaDusau

Nov 20, 2013
..... because it would be a great feature! but company wantsto earn money, there are no social components.

only to think about: in the past you was able to play your mc (musiccastette) on every casetteplayer. ...

greetz

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.